Gsmtr 07' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

very cool pics...kepp'm coming...looks like Barry in pic 3. very nice.

Just got back from Tellico this afternoon, we had a great trip! Got a lot of wheeling in this week. Several of us got some good pics, I'll try to get them up eventually. Here's the trails we ran:

Monday - Upper 2 and Lower 2
Tuesday - Slickrock
Wednesday - Schoolbus
Thursday - Lower 2 and Upper 2
Thursday night - Lower 2 and Upper 2
Friday - Guardrail, Helicopter Pad, and Peckerwood
Saturday - Slickrock, Lower 2, and Upper 2

The Cruiser worked very well, I was pleased with the mods I made over the winter. I bent a leaf spring on Lower 2 on Monday, trying the right side at the top. That was the only carnage for me all week.

I pulled cable to get up the ledge on Schoolbus and the ledge on Peckerwood. I also flopped the Cruiser onto the passenger side on Schoolbus trying to make an easy part of the trail more challenging. It was an easy flop into a dirt bank, so there was no damage.

R.K.

My sissy Tacoma took a ton of crap but ran 4, 5, 6 and 8 with no problems. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Good to see you, R.K.

TJK

Last edited:
I like the taco TJK!

I got crap too at times, but went up everything I pointed it at!

I got up the ledge on slickrock too, no cable!

Power to the Taco and the Avocado! They go together! hehe

Greg, how'd the 80 do? Any twisted up pics? Thanks for sharing the photos everyone. I wish I was there. Next year, no doubt!

Ramon, I have about another 120 I will be posting up a link to, the 80 did better than I expected, got a few more mods i want to do to it but other than that it was an excellent trip, you can count me in annually from here on out. Met alot of nice landcruiser enthusiasts and really great knowledgable people.

Kept the 80 fairly clean but in doing so that kept from really tackling a few trails I kindof wish I had of. Next year.

There were alot of great rigs out there.

pics

Here are a few. Most of my pics turned out horrible....need a better camera for this stuff.
GSMTR07 010.jpg
GSMTR07 017.jpg
GSMTR07 023.jpg

Post em up.
Lets see some flexi shots.

My sissy Tacoma took a ton of crap but ran 4, 5, 6 and 8 with no problems. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Good to see you, R.K.

TJK

I thought the Tacoma looked pretty capable. It was good to see you again, and to meet Mark.

R.K.

Awesome pics!

How much stuff did Jack break? :D

The only thing Jack broke was his double steering arm. Broke it at the ledge on PeckerWood, but Steve welded it back together and added a gusset. Jack's thinking about high-steer now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom