Group Buy -- OEM 80 Series Hand Throttle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I hope I'm not too late. Count me in.

I'll take one and I don't even have an 80........

Am I asking to much to find out if there is one for the 100?

Shane

I will try to find out, but it maybe only for the diesel model. What year are you looking for?

This is a lot of items to ship. In effort to help you out, maybe it would work to send bulk packages to people in designated areas. if you would like, i will would be happy to help out with packages in my area. If you send me all of the NY,NJ,CT orders in bulk i can then individually package them and send them out. Just a thought, not sure how this will impact shipping costs.

What cracks me up is Christo Slee was probably happier then s*** to finally get rid if his last throttle cable because it had been sitting on his shelf for the past two years then swearing never to order any more because he doesn't want to sit on that kind of inventory. Then some yayhoo (I mean that in a good way AKELLA) goes and does a group buy and 50 are sold in a few hours. :flipoff2:

I can picture Christo looking at this thread and thinking "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"

Wasn't exactly like that. They sold pretty good and regularly, however after the tsunami in Japan Toyota clamped down on the JDM parts sales to dealers. I would be amazed if the purchaser can actually get them in that quantity.

I'm in for one if you can get the large quantity!

I'll take one too if you can get it.
thanks
Jan

EDIT
Sorry, scratch that. It won't fit the 1HD-T.
thanks,
J

I hope your relatives like you. So much for "a few small parts...."

Should be fun getting through security at the airport

You have other issues if this is the case on a modern EFI engine.

I know there is an issue, I just haven't had time to figure it out. I can spend some time on it this week. It runs fine above idle. Two things happened before the issue, a full tank of gas and a new battery. I dont want to hijack this thread. I just wanted to add another use that others may not have thought of. Its just a temporary work around.

I will be calling you for other parts this week BTW :)

Me Too

I'm in for one if you can make this happen,
Thanks!

Please put me down for one. PayPal to follow soon.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I'm in if this happens. Pm'd you.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom