Group Buy--Jowett Performance Filter Housing with Fuomoto drain valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in for housing valve and socket!
Dealership overtorqued my old housing so I can’t remove the cover to drain the oil. Had to remove the whole housing and it was a mess. I need this!!!

I would be in for all three when the next batch comes in.

Thanks
John

I like to say that aluminium is better than plastic , but not in this case.
the block port is composed alloy and it is too wide - the opening, using aluminium filter housing to alloy block port + heat will cause expansion of aluminium filter housing and it can fracture or cracked the block, plastic housing will not do so.

My V8 supply is depleted... So anyone past this point is welcome to join in, but you will have to wait for the next batch. I will post an ETA.

As soon as it is available, I will PM the discount code to the above customers.
Did I make the first batch?

Did I make the first batch?

Ha, I wondered the same - I imagine we'll either get a discount code shortly or a 'sorry, 2nd batch eta' -PM here sometime soon.

@bjowett -thanks for this promo!
@bamma - thanks for getting this going!

Based on having 8 V8 housings in stock, the following members will get the codes first (based on first to respond):

1. Mogwai

2. BuckeyeFan

3. Axolotl81

4. Emcd

5. Txtortoise (Ih8mud)

6. Linus (Ih8mud)

7. Wtmtnterror (Ih8mud)

8. Richxd87 (Ih8mud)

The following members will be on the waitlist/backorder list:
9. Alwalz x2 (Ih8mud)

10. DeckerT4r (Ih8mud)

11. tominboise (Ih8mud)

12. Vapilotda (Ih8mud)

13. dwai (Ih8mud)

14. JOFS (Ih8mud

I will leave it up to @bjowett to decide how long the coupon will be active/available for the first group before going to the waitlist. Brian mentioned having an ETA for the next batch in the coming days... Thanks again to Brian for offering the Group Buy and being a supporting vendor to a great online community (and of course for making an awesome product)!

If anyone is interested in a V6 cap, there is now a waitlist for those as well.

Interested in all 3 for a 200. Thanks.

The Group Buy code for the oil filter housing has been sent to the initial group. The code will be released to all additional members who sign up in this thread on Monday, December 11. Sign-ups for the group buy end at Midnight on Monday the 11th. I am not going to update the list again, but if you sign up in this thread before Midnight PST on Monday you will get a code.

Please note that the code will expire after Friday, December 15.

Brian mentioned that he should have an ETA for the next batch in the next few days.

I already am on the wait list for the housing and valve. Please add the socket to my request.

Housing with valve and socket $145-15%=$123.25

I'm in for this. Can pp at once, lmk. Thx

Just a reminder that sign-ups for the group buy will remain open through Monday at Midnight PST. For those of you that have already received codes, if you have not already ordered, do so soon or risk waiting for the next batch as the backorder/waitlist group will be receiving their codes on Monday.

Sign me up for all 3

I like to say that aluminium is better than plastic , but not in this case.
the block port is composed alloy and it is too wide - the opening, using aluminium filter housing to alloy block port + heat will cause expansion of aluminium filter housing and it can fracture or cracked the block, plastic housing will not do so.

Can anyone comment on this? I am interested in this group buy but this makes me nervous. Anyone have any evidence to support one way or the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom