Group Buy: 80/450 Welded aluminum expedition Roof Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tailgate Storage (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I'll be checking more often this time. Don't want to hose you and take forever like I did on payment#2...

Hi Theo,
It may be too early but when should we all be expecting the shipping confirmation and shipping invoices?
Thanks
Still waiting on the container in customs - we typically see 7-10 business days processing time these days during Covid. It is really about logistics: trucking traffic into and out of port is heavily controlled and limited even more during Covid - so I am told - and the CBP port agents apparently have more processes to follow too.

We have started sending out invoices and freight quotes take time - but ...

...I will move your invoice to the top of the list :)

Still waiting on the container in customs - we typically see 7-10 business days processing time these days during Covid. It is really about logistics: trucking traffic into and out of port is heavily controlled and limited even more during Covid - so I am told - and the CBP port agents apparently have more processes to follow too.

We have started sending out invoices and freight quotes take time - but ...

...I will move your invoice to the top of the list :)
Thanks for the update Theo. I would feel horrible if you move me in front of the line..... I will wait patiently like the rest of the folks thank you. 😁

any tailgate kits still avail ?
yes, I believe there are about 5 or 6 left and true to my word if we close the sale before the container clears I can honor the group buy price - after that we will place in inventory at retail prices.

Yeah I'll be checking more often this time. Don't want to hose you and take forever like I did on payment#2...
haha - it is all good. This time though we will keep reminding folks of their shipping invoice before we actually ship out, of course.

Reactions: HMM
Would it be possible to add a fridge slide to my order this late?

Update:
We have been busy - sorry for those who we have not responded to. The last week has been a bit hectic trying to get all the invoices out, pallets completed and shipments set up.
First batch of drawers left today, with more shipments leaving daily.

Next up is combo shipments and UPS pickups for the tailgate covers and gulls.

For the UPS packages (gull wings, tail gate covers, etc) we are not going to wait on each person paying their shipping invoice before we ship it - we will collect it after shipment since the series processing will cause too much delay for everyone else (I have limited hours in the day, better to spend it packing and shipping than chasing emails). A risk - but we trust this community so please check for those invoices when they come in.

Thanks everyone for your patience and support.

Theo

Shipment2.jpg

Shipment.jpg

For an extra $50 can you just slap my address on one of those drawer kits...lol

I'm looking daily for my invoice to make sure it doesn't get lost in my e-mail again!

Great work @RuggedBound ! I'm looking forward to it...

Since I'm going to pick mine up at the terminal since they want to charge a mortgage payment to deliver it 10 miles from the hub, do you know if I'll be getting a phone call or some notification that it has arrived?

Thanks Theo! :beer:

Great work @RuggedBound ! I'm looking forward to it...

Since I'm going to pick mine up at the terminal since they want to charge a mortgage payment to deliver it 10 miles from the hub, do you know if I'll be getting a phone call or some notification that it has arrived?

Thanks Theo! :beer:
No kidding right? We have great rates across the country as long as you collect at the terminal that's for sure.

We will send out e-mails with tracking numbers to everyone with the tracking website link.

They do call you when it is ready for pickup but I bet most everyone will be tracking and calling the depot to harass them into opening the gates at 7am

Any chance to purchase a single gullwing? I would just want a drivers side
Still in the market for this? We are in the process of splitting out the kit between yourself and the other person taking the other half of the kit, but we never heard back from you to set up the invoice. Send us a PM please.

Still in the market for this? We are in the process of splitting out the kit between yourself and the other person taking the other half of the kit, but we never heard back from you to set up the invoice. Send us a PM please.
Yes im in, just waiting on the shipping invoice

I haven't seen my invoice either. I'm still checking to make sure you aren't waiting on me again. Not trying to rush you tho! Thanks.

I'm in no hurry.

I haven't seen my invoice either. I'm still checking to make sure you aren't waiting on me again. Not trying to rush you tho! Thanks.

I'm in no hurry.
Heath your package already shipped yesterday - you should have received an email with a tracking number. We are sending the shipping invoices out after the fact after we get all the packages out / in the evenings when we are back in front of the laptop. My priority right now is to get pallets and boxes out the door ;)

I gotcha! That makes sense, I'll keep an eye out for it then. Just scared me that I got the tracking number but hadn't paid the freight charge yet...lol Keep up the great work!

Received my drawer system. So far it looks great.

This may be a stupid question, but do I leave the carpet in or take the carpet out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom