Group Buy: 80/450 Welded aluminum expedition Roof Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tailgate Storage (4 Viewers)

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
@RuggedBound Late to the party. Just saw this thread. Are orders for this round closed out? I'd be interested in an 80-series tailgate cover.
Saw your PM - for the benefit of others, this round is closed but for the 80/450 we do have a few remaining tailgate covers still available at the group buy price until they show up in Houston.

RuggedBound

Supporting Vendor
Loading day has arrived! We are packing the container in South Africa as of last night, it will be on the road to the port by Thursday and sailing next week . Current ETA in Houston is April 14th but the usual sea cargo delays by ports and weather are always a risk. However, this is our current update. For those who have not yet paid the balance invoice please do so immediately.

HMM

OMG, I have been out of pocket and I never saw the balance invoice. Hope I wasn't too late!
I searched my inbox and found a link, I paid an additional $243. I hope that was my balance. So sorry to be last minute!!! My bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom