Group 31 battery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have searched around the forum for group 31 battery installs and have found some info that it looks possible. But not a ton of info as to how difficult it is to fit. I am talking about replacing the stock battery.

It will fit, but depending on where the posts are you may need to lengthen some wires. I had to lengthen the body ground and the power supply cable to the fuse box. I am away from the vehicle so can’t get you any pictures right now.

I have searched around the forum for group 31 battery installs and have found some info that it looks possible. But not a ton of info as to how difficult it is to fit. I am talking about replacing the stock battery.

Super easy and worth it. I had a chunk of aluminum to make a new battery tieand added some Xplicit Audio battery terminals.

7BFFF07D-4724-4C7E-9A6C-6DB5C699BF7D.jpeg

How do you like your Arb compressor? If you were to buy again would you buy the twin? Need to replace my old MV-50.

A buddy has the twin in the same spot and it takes up a lot of space. I’m happy with the single for the amount of real estate it takes up.

I love my twin. The duty cycle and fast air up time is amazing. There is a lot more room when you remove all the covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom