Builds Grey Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i highly recommend you pony up for Maxtrax

it was a rustoleum color. i forget the name, i think its just "blue". that said i painted it dark grey today - the blue was too much.

Ok, I'll look again at Maxtrax. Saw good reviews on Amazon, but maybe I can justify the Maxtrax price tag by remembering that we had to winch the diesel last winter on the insane hill that is our driveway. Maxtrax woulda come in handy. And I'm not sure another brand could have handled the weight of that beast.

Kindly PM me so I can get a sticker.

I think your rig was behind me for a bit on the Watterson today. Good job on your truck - looks good

thanks man - keep looking they're out there, deals to be had if you don't mind traveling for it

NEED - keyword

Do you ever wheel this beast or...?

Sexy truck.

realized i haven't updated in a while

Got my prinsu rack on. More details to follow.

Also, I'm selling my trail rack. $400 OBO plus shipping.

Got my old backup lights mounted. I haven't figured out the wiring yet but I'm just happy I was able to get them mounted where I wanted on my prinsu rack. I had reservations on selling these to get rigid SR2s because I like the output of the diffused duallys, but I had issues with mounting them. Thankfully the Prinsu rack is modular and I was able to swap out a double row extrusion for a single row to save some space and slide the lights back far enough that I could mount them on the face of the extrusion rather the top to keep a low profile and out of the way of the spoiler when the hatch is open.

This thread bores me. HAve you nothing better to do with your time.

Haha, whats up Will

ive been busy

34151332442_aa3d118cde_c.jpg

33499135213_6af9e3fe2f_c.jpg

33924747430_65d6d059b2_c.jpg

Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom