Greetings from a newbie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Ya'll, I'm new to this forum. I bought a 75 FJ40 a couple of months ago fulfilling a life long dream. My dad had owned 2 of them back in the seventies and I have spent many a mile in the back seat and finally driving it when he would let me. He was always hesitant because he had one of the very first SBC conversions around and it was built pretty good. He sold it in the early eighties and I said that someday I would get me one. Several decades later, I decided to get out of the high performance snowmobile addiction and sold my turbo'd Polaris. Two days later I bought a rust free 1975 SBC FJ40. Of course, I have to modify stuff to fit my taste, and so the research has begun. First on my list is to modify the rollcage to accommodate new bucket seats. Front disc brakes are needed to match the rear disc conversion already done and someday I would like to install an ARB locker in the front to match the rear. I have already spent countless hours on this forum doing research. Love the info here. Thanks. So I decided I might as well join and get involved. I will post some pics soon.

Welcome from Pierce County. Enjoy your 40! :)

20170218_181521.jpg
20170305_172954.jpg

Welcome, nice looking 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom