Got me some new rubber!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

well today I finally got some much needed new rubber for the old girl.:bounce: I went with BFG T/A's in the 33x10.50 flavor. Since i know how you all like pictures here you go
100_8403.jpg
100_8399.jpg
100_8400.jpg

I spy a couple sets of RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually LED's. Are they they the "D2" flavor or the regular Dually? How do you like them?

BFG A/T's look great as well. Like the tall, skinny size.

Jwp

I spy a couple sets of RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually LED's. Are they they the "D2" flavor or the regular Dually? How do you like them?

BFG A/T's look great as well. Like the tall, skinny size.

Jwp

Thanks for the comments, you spy correctly they are the Dually 2x2's, I have nothing but praise for the lights, they are incredibly bright. The price point was great. the two outer lights are flood patter and the inner's are spot beam. I highly recommend the lights.

murf

Lifer
Looking good!

I resisted the BFG KO's for many years and have had thm on my 80 for over two years now and have been very happy with them.

Enjoy!

Hey guys!! thanks for the comments, I bought the truck back in Feb of this year and have slowly been working away at it. The BFG's are amazing tires. I took it out this weekend to get some kinks worked out and see how the new suspension works.:) and ill tell ya it felt good.

pictures for your enjoyment.!!

Where did you run the wires for the LED's on top ?

Nice Rig !

I ran the wires down the back hatch into the jack compartment.
100_8424.jpg
100_8418.jpg
100_8419.jpg

ERG80

SILVER Star
Nice truck and good tires. I like the red and black combo you've got going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom