Good Toyota Dealership? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got my T-Belt replaced in West Chester, PA by Tommy's Automotive. A fellow mudder @dci blair works there and did great work. Knowledgeable and honest staff.

But if you really want a dealership to do the work - I have no idea.

Last edited:
Not Apple Toyota in York, PA .... they can't fix much it seems.

Hi guys,

Can anyone vouch for a good knowledgeable Dealership in PA? Preferably Southern part of the state.
Need timing belt replaced and some other stuff.

I’m not certain that there is a “good knowledgeable Dealership” in SE PA.
This question or variations of it have been asked before & nobody, to my knowledge, has recommended a SE PA Dealership.

I second Tommy’s Automotive in West Chester, PA.
I have not used their services myself but a close friend is very particular has & he recommends it.
When my TB is due, Tommy’s is where I’m taking it.

I got my T-Belt replaced in West Chester, PA by Tommy's Automotive. A fellow mudder @dci blair works there and did great work. Knowledgeable and honest staff.

But if you really want a dealership to do the work - I have no idea.
Not really looking for Dealership only as such as long as the work is done right. I guess I’ll go with this place. What was the damage. On the higher side or pretty reasonable?

Not really looking for Dealership only as such as long as the work is done right. I guess I’ll go with this place. What was the damage. On the higher side or pretty reasonable?
Completely reasonable. Actually a little cheaper than the quote I got from Land Cruiser Heaven in Hagerstown, MD. And a whole lot closer.

Another vote here for Blair at Tommy's.
I use the Toyota dealership in Hamburg for parts, not sure what their reputation is for service. Jim in parts is a great guy and has sold me a ton of parts over the years.

Just got my 100 series back from Tommy’s in West Chester.
They did the TB & water pump etc. etc.
Excellent job.

My wife, who has taken over the 100 series as her daily driver, says that it is like a new car & is very happy.
I guess my old tensioners etc. etc were in worse shape & noisier than I thought !

Any information on the dormant Eastern PA Yoda group?
Nope, but it can't hurt to post up there.

Lot of lurkers in these clubhouse pages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom