Good place to get lift done in DFW? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Guys!

Sorry if this has been answered before, and I've looked through and contacted a couple listed shops from the site, but wanted to ask as I've received a couple quotes I thought were too high.

I've got 100 series Land Cruiser. I have a rack and pinion sitting in my house that needs to get installed, and I also need buy/install a lift kit.

Can anyone recommend a good shop to contact that charges fair prices? Look forward to hearing your opinions. Thanks guys

Hi, Guys!

Sorry if this has been answered before, and I've looked through and contacted a couple listed shops from the site, but wanted to ask as I've received a couple quotes I thought were too high.

I've got 100 series Land Cruiser. I have a rack and pinion sitting in my house that needs to get installed, and I also need buy/install a lift kit.

Can anyone recommend a good shop to contact that charges fair prices? Look forward to hearing your opinions. Thanks guys
Mike Dajda 817-427-4857. His shop is on Hwy 26 in N. Richland Hills.

Frisbee Auto in Waxahachie or Tandem Auto in Fort Worth. Both specialize in Toyotas and both install lifts.

Thanks guys! I called both Dajda, Frisbee, and a couple others. Ended up going with Baertrax, and getting the work done later this month. I appreciate the answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom