Gold Lake 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TRIP CANCELLED due to campground being shut down for maintenance. See you next year! :flipoff2:

5th Annual Gold Lake trip is on! We are doing it the last weekend of July with folks showing up starting Thursday July 26th.

Folks attending:

@SIZZLE
@vipergrhd
@isaacfinnegan
@Northjax
@Haring Bagsik
@MKtaco98
@93yotasr5
@TYM4FUN

Maybes:

@workingdog
@NevadaCounty80
@landcrshr
@revoked

IMG_1386.JPG

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
About freaking time!! I was about to start a post but you got me beat by a few minutes @SIZZLE, Thank you.
Yes I will be there again even if no one shows up, of course it is much better to have lots of guys and gals to hangout and chat.
Let's get it going and have a head count let's decide on the dates and go from there. Stickers and shirts?

I haven't done one of the meetups like the before, but would love to, and can make this one happen. Count me in!

All you have to do is show up, bring a 24 pack as a newbie offering. :cheers::D

24 pack of Chai Tea? Kale Juice?

Were very interested.

If the date changes from the last weekend in July I’ll be there. Already have our yearly family trip planned for the last weekend.

I’m down for Kale juice! Now that I am an official California dude :moon:....slo...priorities man, priorities! Still want to take a truck or two across that 8 mile stretch of cache creek! Guy made it in a FJ, so figure couple cruisers can too

I’m down for Kale juice! Now that I am an official California dude :moon:....slo...priorities man, priorities! Still want to take a truck or two across that 8 mile stretch of cache creek! Guy made it in a FJ, so figure couple cruisers can too

I wish I could get my priorities straight! Yes, want to do that trip. Let’s talk, I’ll text you.

If the date changes from the last weekend in July I’ll be there. Already have our yearly family trip planned for the last weekend.

What dates work for you?

What dates work for you?

I appreciate this but I don't want you guys changing your plans just for me but let me check on the first weekend in August. We alway do a family trip in the summer and I've already paid for the cabin so it's kind of hard to bail out on that:) It would be awesome to wheel with you guys again!

I appreciate this but I don't want you guys changing your plans just for me but let me check on the first weekend in August. We alway do a family trip in the summer and I've already paid for the cabin so it's kind of hard to bail out on that:) It would be awesome to wheel with you guys again!

No worries man, there is no set dates just yet. I hope someone else would chime in and suggest dates so we can plan ahead.

Looking like the only weekend that's gonna work for me will be the last weekend in July. I plan on heading out on Thursday the 26th and coming back that Sunday.

Is that a committeemen to a date? Anyone bringing kids?

I'm committed to the last weekend in July. I'm bringing my 4 and 6 year olds.

I’m looking for some new places to try out my new to me 99 LC. I’ve been out of the off road game for about 15 years. How tough is this trail? My 100 has a modest lift with 285/75R/18 tires. It does have the factory rear locker.

I think it would be best to put down a date on this trip, lets do the last weekend of July which is 27,28 and 29.
We can still change it if needed, Let's plan since we have a few months left. I will be there for sure even if no one shows up
It would be nice if we get one of the beach property so we have access to the water I will try to be there Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom