GObig (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Garth said:
Nuh uhhh.

BUSTING A GUT OUT LOUD .. !

TY

PS: And Dan, contrary to what 'yer avatar is doin .. it ain't there! :flipoff2:

PSS: And if you hear that later tonite in bed .. it ain't an echo ;p

semlin said:
call me crazy but your coles note version seems somehow, oh, I don't know... biased :rolleyes:. reading the actual stuff you posted would have helped me figure out where you are on the scale between asshat and astounding rhetorician who had bested both wrench and junk in a titanic struggle of grand master debaters.

You can ask others, but I actually think it isn't that biased :). Neither an asshat or a rhetorician - just an engineer who likes to look at the numbers and what they really mean. Well, maybe a bit of an asshat, but probably no more than anyone else on this forum.

Anyone who admits they're an asshat is OK by me simply on principles because everyone's an asshat once in a while but nobody wants to admit it. That's gotta be a first. Cheers all....

DougM

Just don't delete that many posts again. :flipoff2:

To much freakin work for me. :ban:

Oh and Doug I'm an asshat every day. :grinpimp:

Where'd Yellow go? I'd like to see more pics. Don't know what you guys are arguing about anyway, 80s can't wheel fer s***e. They're all posers. Consider the pot stirred.

:flipoff2:

cruiser ken said:
Where'd Yellow go? I'd like to see more pics. Don't know what you guys are arguing about anyway, 80s can't wheel fer s***e. They're all posers. Consider the pot stirred.

:flipoff2:

bs.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom