Gettin' my lift on. Last min details & Can anyone Help? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Troll,
Thanks for the advice. I didnt have time to check it out and still dont have a meter anyways.

I got it to the shop safely. Driving without shocks isnt too bad. I did however have some clicking noise. Not sure what it was from, bu tit was in the drivers side fron tire. Seemed to go away or get quieter if I applied brakes or turned the wheel to the left just a little. I hope it is just my alignment being way off.
- They are going to do the following:
- Front end alignment, including a print out of the specs on it, so I can see if my shims are the right size.
- Check the battery, alternator and starter to see what the deal is with it now wanting to start.
- Instal my OME steering stabilizer.

I almost forgot, my rear shocks came in this morning. And I was able to pick up the ford towers when I took the cruiser to the shop at lunch.

Edit: Shop just called and said it was my battery that was dead. Dang Wal-Mart junk! Its less than a year old. I am going to have to swap it out with them (If they will) later. Going to pick up the cruiser b/f 5:30. They say they have it on the alignment machine now!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom