Georgia Traverse - MLK Weekend Cancelled - Winter Run

Is it just me or is there some bad juju going on with this trip? I’m out too unfortunately. For real though, I’m sure y’all will have a good time, wish I could make it. have fun

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Is it just me or is there some bad juju going on with this trip? I’m out too unfortunately. For real though, I’m sure y’all will have a good time, wish I could make it. have fun
Right?!

I’m going to go ahead and push it back a week to next weekend. Many that couldn’t make those dates are now unable to make this weekend anyway and the hourly update for Saturday is solid rain and now over an inch of snow.

Will start another thread. Can’t make it but paid, we will work on getting your refund.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Ha. Sorry for all the replies. Mobile weird
Mud has been weird today. Really making this ordeal worse.
Damn. I'm packed and rollin. Food, kid, gear. In SC now. Wish this call would have been made sooner.
Sorry, as soon as I could. Hate to see that you didn’t see it in time.

I’m still down for a local run if anyone wants to make something happen for a one nighter. Can shoot for tomorrow evening through midday Saturday or Saturday afternoon till mid morning Sunday. Let me know if anyone knows a good little trek to a snooze spot and back to the upstate.

Just a thought...

Just shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom