Georgia Traverse - MLK Weekend Cancelled - Winter Run (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I came on here to that due to total lack of time to prepare and other upcoming trips that I'm out for this weekend. Next weekend isn't looking any better, so please give my spot to someone else. Totally bummed, but need to finish some things up on the truck and around the house.

I am good to go this weekend but next weekend is our baby #2 diaper shower extravaganza! So, next weekend I am out.

I'm out next weekend also ,doing a family thing at biltmore, and got a concert. Plus I too was going to the ure work day.

A friend of mine just passed and the funeral is this weekend and might also have to work on Saturday; will have a better idea by Wednesday late afternoon. Next weekend is fine for me but do what's best for the group.

I'm still good for this weekend but out the following.

Looks like I'm out ,all together. My ankle is the size of tennis ball ,and Having a hard time getting lx to pass emissions, and my tag is dead.

Looks like I'm out ,all together. My ankle is the size of tennis ball ,and Having a hard time getting lx to pass emissions, and my tag is dead.
We are driving, not walking, so the ankle is moot. I have an empty passenger seat now due to a basketball game.

A friend of mine just passed and the funeral is this weekend and might also have to work on Saturday; will have a better idea by Wednesday late afternoon. Next weekend is fine for me but do what's best for the group.
Sorry to hear.

My copilot was gonna be bummed so glad it's progressing. Will finish preps tonight and see y'all later tomorrow night (late) at the campsite. My cell is(325) 370-8121.

What HAM freq is everyone on?

Leaving Mauldin around 7:30pm tomorrow if anyone is leaving later & wants to caravan.

Ugh! Turned the main floor into a wading pool this morning. :mad: Planned to get packed tonight then head to camp tomorrow evening. Now it is all hinging for me whether the floor get ripped up tomorrow.

1A93DF3D-4433-4C76-AC95-67C7A4C07E16.jpeg

I'm unfortunately out this weekend. Work has stepped in and shown it's ugly head. Hope you guys can still pull it off. If you do, have fun! I'll hopefully catch you on the next run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom