Georgia Traverse - MLK Weekend Cancelled - Winter Run

Carp

I came on here to that due to total lack of time to prepare and other upcoming trips that I'm out for this weekend. Next weekend isn't looking any better, so please give my spot to someone else. Totally bummed, but need to finish some things up on the truck and around the house.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
I'm out next weekend also ,doing a family thing at biltmore, and got a concert. Plus I too was going to the ure work day.

A friend of mine just passed and the funeral is this weekend and might also have to work on Saturday; will have a better idea by Wednesday late afternoon. Next weekend is fine for me but do what's best for the group.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Looks like I'm out ,all together. My ankle is the size of tennis ball ,and Having a hard time getting lx to pass emissions, and my tag is dead.

My copilot was gonna be bummed so glad it's progressing. Will finish preps tonight and see y'all later tomorrow night (late) at the campsite. My cell is(325) 370-8121.

What HAM freq is everyone on?

I'm unfortunately out this weekend. Work has stepped in and shown it's ugly head. Hope you guys can still pull it off. If you do, have fun! I'll hopefully catch you on the next run.

Top Bottom