For Sale Georgia 1976 FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Color
yellow
Not Mine and No Affiliation - Just ran across it on Craigslist and honestly threw up a bit when I saw the wheels.
I always find it humorous when vehicles like this are advertised in CA from out of state - they're usually very suspect and incredibly overpriced.
Look at the front drivers side shackles - you think you'd fix that before listing the truck?

But hey, maybe if we list it in CA a rich guy will buy it sight unseen, and let's put a Barrett Jackson License Plate on it.

$85,000 :rofl:

00101_as7aCNs6aWoz_0kE0fu_1200x900.jpg

00303_9DOrHiB86LJz_0kE0fu_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_kyEhafOCRvhz_0kE0fu_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Used Heep dealer. Kinda says all anyone needs to know.

“Restoration”

A bit of history of the sales of the car, no one wants to keep this one…

1650888373650.png

Was sold a couple of weeks ago for 60k. It had the proper rims 2 years ago, someone thought the ones above look better 🤦‍♂️

The video of the truck for your entertainment:

This is in my town and I stopped to take a look the other day. I was met by a salesman and asked him the price. He said 78k so I just stopped. From teen feet away I could see paint runs in the driver's rocker by the floor vent. They said they bought it at barrett Jackson.

Salesman said it came from Guatemala.

It's looks nice but not 60 nice, much less 78 or 85k.

If you can stomach it, listen to the above video where the latest owner "collector," showing off the engine compartment, says, "It's got dual cylinders in it !" Yeah, sure inspires confidence to listen to a couple of hucksters !

Those wheels... that bed! Ugh. Can you even register a South American Spec post 1975 FJ in CA? Not DOT spec or emissions compliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom