GCLC Winter Meeting 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sdsysdesign.com
You don't want to miss it.
February 23rd in Ringwood, NJ
Arrive hungry.

Winter Meeting - Gotham City Land Cruisers

CustOfBeef.jpg

@beno and I both want to come but there is a chance that one or both of us will be traveling that weekend.

We'll post up as soon as we know.

Turkey?

What could be more of a priority in Turkey than our annual "meating"?

In:D

Last edited:
Our condolences.

Family is the most important. From your extended LC family, safe trip and always remember the good times with family.

Our annual winter meeting in Jersey is 10 days away. If you haven't signed up, then what are you waiting for??
It's free for nothin' and always a good time. I guarantee you won't go hungry, and you may even win something.

Another year, another fullfilling meating. If anyone left hungry, it was by there own choice.

Good seeing everyone and meeting potential new trail companions.

I wish I saw this a few weeks ago! Is there another meet coming soon? I'd love to meet some people to hit some trails with!

I wish I saw this a few weeks ago! Is there another meet coming soon? I'd love to meet some people to hit some trails with!
We're not really big on meetings. We have 1 each winter when we all eat ourselves into a food coma. Some club business is discussed, then more food is consumed.
Our next "formal" gathering will be up in the Catskills on private land owned by a club member over Memorial Day weekend. There are usually some impromptu runs out to Rausch Creek or Anthracite leading up to that. Most chatter is on our Facebook group page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom