Gauging Interest - 5x150 Steel Wheels Group Buy (Cross post) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all:

I know i'm new here, but i'm hoping i can contribute to the community. I recently got my LC 100 series and realize we have no steel wheel options (except 18" Tundras). I contacted US Wheels with an off the cuff inquiry recently and, to my surprise, received this as a response. I'm curious if y'all would be interested in a group buy for some steel off-road wheels and, if so, what sizes? My initial thought is 16x8 +10 offset, but i'd love to hear your thoughts and if there's any interest.
jCCYaiH.jpg

I'm in the search of a 8" x 16 wheel .. 5X150 but something close to 4" BS as neutral as possible .. ultimately will like to have them as light as possible. but not ruling out steel . .

I can only recommend Stealth Custom Series. I have two sets now, beautifully well made.
Light in weight. Price is reasonable. Come with arguably the nicest outer spline lugnuts I've
ever had to use.

I can only recommend Stealth Custom Series. I have two sets now, beautifully well made.
Light in weight. Price is reasonable. Come with arguably the nicest outer spline lugnuts I've
ever had to use.
for steel wheels? i may be wrong but i think their offerings are aluminum. I love the F5s but a set of steel wheels would do me better which is why i'm trying to get this going.

for steel wheels? i may be wrong but i think their offerings are aluminum. I love the F5s but a set of steel wheels would do me better which is why i'm trying to get this going.
Sorry about that, they are alloy. Didn't really think about
what you were getting at. Best of luck with the steel wheel. I had an almost impossible time to find steel wheels
a while back.

Sorry about that, they are alloy. Didn't really think about
what you were getting at. Best of luck with the steel wheel. I had an almost impossible time to find steel wheels
a while back.
Yeah it’s unfortunate. Hopefully this will get a couple people what they’re looking for.

would there also be interest in a 7" wheel for those folks who like skinnier tires but still want some rubber sticking out?

ever had to use.

I've been in contact with them .. sadly they only have ( and not a stock at the moment ) one model F5 in 5X150 R16 and 8" wide .. but 4.90" backspacing .. way too much backspacing to me ..

They look really nice though haha.

But yeah I’d like 17x8 +25
I've been in contact with them .. sadly they only have ( and not a stock at the moment ) one model F5 in 5X150 R16 and 8" wide .. but 4.90" backspacing .. way too much backspacing to me ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom