GATOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doc

Threads
We're planning on it, as well as looking forward to it. :cool:
-Randy

Me too. Luke, call me. I have work to be done on my rig. Bumper\winch work.

Unless ur too busy or have won the lottery so you only have to play for the rest of your life. (don't we wish)

Me too. Luke, call me. I have work to be done on my rig. Bumper\winch work.

Unless ur too busy or have won the lottery so you only have to play for the rest of your life. (don't we wish)

The sooner the better, I just got back from wedding/vacation/wheeling so work is going to really start piling up here in the next couple weeks for the rest of the summer.

If you are planning on attending, please register. Right now we only have 4 people registered and 3 of them are on the committee. We are working on raffle prizes and vendors as we speak! Hope to see a great big group of Tall Corn folks there!

-Art

I'm registered!!

Or at least I think so......

Tony

Oh yeah this is going to be a lot of fun! :bounce:

This place ROCKS! SMORR has something for everyone. They are great hosts, everything is well setup for great fun.
IMG_6075.jpg

I don't think they have any cabins yet. I am staying here-
Super 8 Ava
1711 South Jefferson Street
Route 5 & 76(Southside of Ava)
Ava, MO 65608 US
I stayed here last Jan and it was fine. The town has several places to eat and an old fashioned Drug store with nickel ice cream cones. It is about 20 minutes drive from the park. There is a link on SMORR site.

Looks like we have 3 from Tall Corn registered for GATOR at this time. Larry, Brent and I. I know more of you want to go! Let's get registered! I'm getting a little excited about this if you can't tell! This will be my one and probably only wheeling trip this year... =( Hope to see you all there!

I'm bummed that I can't go. I'm actually running in the negative in my vacation time right now. I couldn't even take today off to be there when the truck unloads our junk!

Looks like we have 3 from Tall Corn registered for GATOR at this time. Larry, Brent and I. I know more of you want to go! Let's get registered! I'm getting a little excited about this if you can't tell! This will be my one and probably only wheeling trip this year... =( Hope to see you all there!

What about Tony?

I'm registered!!

Or at least I think so......

Tony

I'm hoping to go...

As far as I know we are going. I'll have to check with Randy to be sure and get us registered.

Is anyone else camping for this event?

There are hotels/motels in town...but then you'd miss out on the fun back at camp at night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom