GATOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're registered Art. Looking forward to some great fun.:beer: Suzanne will bring an extra pair of sandals for herself, just in case.:doh:
-Randy

We're registered Art. Looking forward to some great fun.:beer: Suzanne will bring an extra pair of sandals for herself, just in case.:doh:
-Randy

Thanks, Babe. :rolleyes:

Randy and SuZanne & Erin and Lance...awesome news! Glad you will be attending!

As a club, would you all be willing to use some club funds to purchase a winch for the raffle? We can get a SmittyBilt 8000 lb winch for $320. And it would be one of the driver raffle only items (there would be a choice between two large valued items if we got this, and then the other would go into the general raffle).

Let me know your thoughts....SOON, so I can get it ordered.

Also, it sounds as though Saturday morning breakfast and Friday night dinner will be taken care of as well.

We are planning a 50/50 raffle as well.

It's getting close, I'm all stoked up again as you can tell!

-Art

I would say it would be up to the club members that aren't going.

If non of them reply, then I would say yes lets do this.

Lance and Erin will win it anyway!

Well, gee...since we're apparently going to win it, we say YES! :lol:

Seriously, though, I think that that is a good idea, but I agree with Brent that we should leave that up to those who aren't able to go and won't have the chance to try to win it...

We're getting excited, too. I hope that the new 4Runner will be ready in time for the event. Although the "nice" 4Runner did perfectly well at the Black Hills Cruiser Classic, it would be nice to not have to worry about dents and scratches...

We'll see everyone there (everyone who is going, that is)! :)

I vote yes on the winch, but then again, I'll be there. I'm with Brent, as long as there are no objections from those that are not going.

Winch

I am going also, and think a winch donation would be fine. I don't know how much money the club has at the moment, so I am assuming there is no problem there.
Larry
PS For once Labor Day at MIOBI is not muddy. I was there today and will return tomorrow. Come on down-

Your absentee pres has no objection.

Speaking of which (winch?) we need to have a coup and overthrow that guy....

Speak now or for every hold your broken birf...I'm planning on ordering this on Friday.

The SAS has started! Luke is putting some fire to Red Rocket. Can't wait to wheel it at SMORR. We need a countdown clock to GATOR, cus I am sure looking forward to it!
IMG_0023.jpg

The fire is all done, and the grinding, and getting all the metal dust off of me. Cutting and grinding all that garbage sucks!

Yes, and thanks! Are you going to throw anything in the raffle? Maybe a night run in the green monster? :D

I'll have something in there. Not sure what it will be yet. Do you have a list you could send me so I don't dublicate anything?

The weather looks perfect! I am going to gather up our camping gear this weekend. Someone save us a spot to camp - we will be there Thursday afternoon!!

Best Route

What route is everyone taking to get down there? Going south all the way to Joplin then heading east? Google & Yahoo show different routes.... Not sure which one would be best.

What route is everyone taking to get down there? Going south all the way to Joplin then heading east? Google & Yahoo show different routes.... Not sure which one would be best.

If you are going through KC then you dont want to go all the way to Joplin. You will take 71 south from KC to Harrisonville and the take 13 down through Clinton to Springfield, 65 hwy around the east side of Springfield and 60 out to Seymour.

If you not going through KC then its lots of side 2 lane roads of your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom