Garmin GPS / Anyone know where my new maps are? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skillet

Skillet
Threads
I downloaded some new Baja California Maps into my Garmin 378 (on a garmin data card). It said it was successful both on my computer and on my GPS but I cannot find the maps on the GPS.
When I go into MAP information, there are no Baja Maps.

HELP!

They are MapSource maps or Garmin approved?

spressomon said:
They are MapSource maps or Garmin approved?

Garmin approved. A friend used the same one in his 276.

Basically the same unit as mine.

Baja Expeditioner map is the name of them.

If I remember correctly when I put maps on my fathers Streetpilot....once I downloaded them, I had to go into the map settings and check off the maps I wanted enabled. I think they disable them by default so the maps load up quicker

EDIT just reread the post....I've run into the map not showing up as well, I did a full reset of the gps

Skillet said:
I downloaded some new Baja California Maps into my Garmin 378 (on a garmin data card). It said it was successful both on my computer and on my GPS but I cannot find the maps on the GPS.
When I go into MAP information, there are no Baja Maps.

HELP!

Did you check in your pocket? :flipoff2:

DieselROCKS said:
If I remember correctly when I put maps on my fathers Streetpilot....once I downloaded them, I had to go into the map settings and check off the maps I wanted enabled. I think they disable them by default so the maps load up quicker

Yeah, that is exactly what i thought but no luck. I had that problem too, i checked all the boxes and whammo they worked.

Try completey erasing the data card, loading the maps again

Oh, AND DONT TAKE THE MEMORY CARD OUT OF THE UNIT! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom