Game Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, you are right that it doesn't only happen here, but it's rather pathetic.

I haven't searched for the news story, but the recent riots and mobs of people running around Greece has been much more violent than things were in Vancouver last night. I was reading a story yesterday stating the Greek protesters were throwing what were essentially Molotov Cocktails at the parliamentary buildings. Obviously, the issues at hand in Greece much more serious than a hockey game, but I still don't think it justifies rioting there either. At any rate, both situations are just costing money and accomplishing nothing.

I hope those people (riot scumbags) all get caught . So they and their families pay for the damage.

The thousands of messages being put onto the boarded-up windows of The Bay help show yet another side of our city.
bay 9am.jpg
bay12am.jpg

Well....I guess there was one couple that decided to take things in a different direction....:hmm:

256695_10150642528350580_640335579_19044561_3610755_o.jpg

Turns out that this isn't Photoshopped, CBC had an interview with the photographer and the boys Dad. Turns out the girl got run over by the crowd and her boyfriend was consoling her and for a brief second gave her a peck on the lips. The photographer caught it all.

Best caption I saw for that pic was "at least one Canuck can score on the road..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom