GAIA gps subscription price increase. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JLH

SILVER Star
Threads
Received a notification today that my GAIA subscription is increasing from $39.95 to $59.90, that's a 67% jump. I'll definitely be researching alternatives. OnX and US topo maps are interesting and are lower priced alternatives.

Received a notification today that my GAIA subscription is increasing from $39.95 to $59.90, that's a 67% jump. I'll definitely be researching alternatives. OnX and US topo maps are interesting and are lower priced alternatives.
its really frustrating to see such a large jump with no major features added. I really like Gaia but they are getting into the territory of professional GIS software at that price.

Wow, I've been happily using GAIA for several years now. I've heard good things about On X, but haven't tested it fully. I have grown accustomed to GAIA folder structure for organizing files, so On X will def be a learning curve.

I searched for GAIA coupon codes last week and found a $29.95 subscription for the first year, so I signed up again. Sorry, but I don't recall where I found it, but it may have been on GAIA.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom