For Sale [GA] FJ40 Aux Fuel Tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

22 gallon Aux fuel tank similar to the ConFerr tank. Built in 1977 by Custom Gas Tanks in El Monte, CA. I prepped and painted the outside with MasterSeries silver and cleaned out the inside with acetone. The inside could use a coat of MasterSeries or similar tank lining. No holes or leaks. $275 OBO. Pick up or I can deliver to Trollhole's part swap in Greenville on Nov 12th. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I can email better pics to serious buyers.

IMG_20111026_064115.jpg

IMG_20111026_064131.jpg

IMG_20111026_064147.jpg
IMG_20111026_064115.jpg
IMG_20111026_064131.jpg
IMG_20111026_064147.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent

All recent PM's responded to. She's Mad: You PM'd me about shipping to MN when I was selling pickup or delivery to swap meet only. There were several other requests to ship when I clearly stated no shipping (I didn't respond to those either). It didn't sell at the swap meet so I am now willing to ship. I have one local buyer who is interested. If he falls through, there are two others interested. I can put you in the queue if you are still interested. Please PM me directly.

All recent PM's responded to. She's Mad: You PM'd me about shipping to MN when I was selling pickup or delivery to swap meet only. There were several other requests to ship when I clearly stated no shipping (I didn't respond to those either). It didn't sell at the swap meet so I am now willing to ship. I have one local buyer who is interested. If he falls through, there are two others interested. I can put you in the queue if you are still interested. Please PM me directly.

OK--I'm in line

Thank you and great meeting you. One of the first times I've ever lived somewhere where it worked out to come by and pick it up. Hope to meet up again soon and get some wheeling in this next spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom