FZJ80 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered 2 sets, one extra long for one of my trucks. @Fourrunner made sure of what I wanted, put it together, and shipped it out fast. Kits are high quality goodies.

Message sent, FJ40JOHN

Do you have instructions or has someone detailed a dual battery set up using your wiring, I am prepping for a dual battery installation. To clarify and I apologize if this was already asked and I missed it but the dual battery wiring is enough for both battery installs regardless of where they are mounted?

pm sent on dual batt setup for an 80

thanks !
E

Very interested in a dual battery setup for a 80

Mark, do you have a diagram of which cable goes where? If you do, would you please email it me (or it's in one of the threads)? I wanted to get a feel for before I tear it all apart.

Thanks!

:cheers:

Same here...I have been busy with life and baby prep and other LC projects, so I have yet to install. The kit is starring me in the face every time I am in the garage. Most of the cables are straight forward, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Is there a thread where someone has documented the install or like Riad had asked, do you have a diagram of locations?

Hey I'm interested in this kit but have the same question as above. Not well-versed in electrical but I want to make sure I use the correct grounding points considering I don't know much about the prior ownership of this truck and have seen some funky things. Also am a visual learner and it would help to see other installs, especially what order the fusible links go in. TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom