FZJ80 crank holding tool (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have one that I can borrow? HG and timing chain replacement in the next few weeks and I am trying to not shell out $80 for the OTRAMM one. I'll make it worth your while!

Thank you!

I got one I made let me know.

A222EFB5-6EAD-4D48-A9F0-51F1E0852746.jpeg

3385F708-258B-4EB2-A07A-D0AF034B6D25.jpeg

Ah thanks man. I might have a line on one from a guy in LA but I'll hit you up next week if it doesn't come through. Did you find your torque wrench? I can check on borrowing one from work if you can wait until the weekend.

Ok I’m in gladstone and have all the stuff to get that dam pulley of! I don’t have a torque wrench yet was going to rent but if you can get one for a weekend we could trade some time and make it happen taht would be cool. I got beers for trade!!!

Barring one of our techs needing it, I should be able to check out the wrench after work tomorrow. I have some family in town this weekend and am busy Sunday AM. Let me know when you are ready to crank that thing down this weekend and I’ll try to make it over. Alternately we could work Monday night after I get off at 5PM. Thanks man!

Barring one of our techs needing it, I should be able to check out the wrench after work tomorrow. I have some family in town this weekend and am busy Sunday AM. Let me know when you are ready to crank that thing down this weekend and I’ll try to make it over. Alternately we could work Monday night after I get off at 5PM. Thanks man!
I am free the rest of the day and all day tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks again

Lame man. I’m sorry, I know this sounds totally made up but I’m in The ER waiting to see my mom. So yeah not available this weekend. I’m sorry. Depending on what happens Next week might be workable. Just a lot in the air right now. Sorry.

Dude don’t sweet it life takes over all the time. Hope your mom is ok! Yah am for getting back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom