Fully built 4runner AND Expo Trailer - $9500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately things change and we no longer have time to use this combo like we originally planned. It's a waste to let it sit and we're looking to sell this as a package to someone who will be able to enjoy it.

I'll write a detailed description when I have time later in the week but Phil's original post does a great job describing everything.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...1-***sold***-strap22s-selling-everything.html

This truck and trailer/tent were near perfect when we bought it a year ago. A few changes were made:

-The flares are bedlined
-Waxoyl'd the underside/doors/rockers etc for total rust protection
-Some misc interior parts were changed out with nicer ones from the junkyard
-New front brakes and MC installed
-All fluids dropped and topped off
-Basic tune up was done
- The truck now rolls on 33x10.5s BFG AT's mounted on 6 spoke 4runner alloy rims. The ProComps are still on the trailer and have 85% tread. (The 4 other ProComps that came with the truck have been sold)

Everything else has been left untouched. This was a turnkey package and has been well taken care of. We have put less than 7k on the truck between the trips we have been able to take and driving it on the weekends. I owe $9500 on this combo and this is my asking price. Everything described is included for this price.

Please email me with any questions at chaseratterman@mac.com

Last edited:
Any interest in selling the trailer seperatly? It's far away, but I would be interested!

Thanks for the interest but I'm not looking to separate the combo. If the price was right, it might make sense but I'd like to hold off for now.

Chase, I am sorry you can not use it like you planned.

I can fill anyone in on details of this rig if they are interested. I know it has been well cared for since Chase bought it from me and will make anyone a great package deal. If I had the money I would buy it back. Who ever gets this will be very lucky.

Here are the pictures and information on it when Chase bought it from me.
This is a '92 4Runner that has been put together with all top quality ARB/OME parts available. I am selling it just like you see it in the photos with the Trailer unless someone wants a split them for the right price. I have well over $20k invested in this one and have only wheeled it a couple times since I completed it. It is one of the most capable 2nd Gens IFS 4Runners that you will find. If you are looking to get the deal of the decade than take a good look at what you are getting here.
jan20072124fq8.jpg

jan20072120dl5.jpg

jan20072122fw1.jpg

philslatest2324ax.jpg

philsnewrunner29bk.jpg

tmp3933fh0.jpg

Here is a list of everything that has been done to the 4Runner and the trailer with tent which would sell for $4,500.00 by itself.

Suspension
OME Front/Rear Shocks N72f/N98
OME Steering Stabilizer SD33
OME HD springs HD901
SDORI BJ spacers
SDORI custom 1" Rear coil Spacers
Downey Pan Hard Bracket
Sway-a-way Torsion Bars
Sonoran Steel Rear front lower control arm Truss

Drive Line
Warn Premium Hubs
Yukon 4:88 gears
ARB front & rear Air Lockers w/ARB Big Compressor
Hayden Transmission Cooler

Wheels & Tires
Chrome Rock Crawlers 10x15 wheels (5)
Pro Comp 33x12.50 xterrain (5)

Protection
ARB Winch Bumper
Warn M8000 Winch
Big Country Customs Rear Bumper w/ Swing Arm Tire Carrier
Custom Kick out Sliders from Rock Tec
Custom Water Proof Seat Covers

Additional Adds
Optima Battery Red Top
BVG Roof Rack Basket
(6) 55w halogen lights
48"Hi Lift
KayMar Hi lift and Shovel holder
Safari Snorkel
Bushwhacker Flares
Cobra CB
Toyota CD player
Rechargable Fire Extinguiser

Custom Trailer by Outlander Trailers
Empty weight 700lbs
Loaded with Tent 1075lbs.
Matching Chrome Rock Crawler 10x15 wheels and 33x12.50 ProComp xterrains.
(2) Scepter Gas cans and holders
(2) Wedge 5 gal. water containers
Lunette ring hitch included.

The 4Runner is a V-6 3.slow Automatic. Runs great and is re-geared with 4:88's

Last edited:
V6 I assume, 5spd or auto?

Miles?

If V6, have the headgaskets been done?

How about some interior pics?

We're traveling for the holidays but Ill get pics up later in the week when I get back.

It has the 3.0 that has been fully serviced w/o any head gasket issues. I need to comb through my notes from when I bought it but i'm pretty sure it does have the new head gasket on it. The motor/auto tranny have aprox 142K on them. This truck has a lot of power compared to other 3.0's I have driven.

Im 6'4" and its not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually prefer to take this truck over my 62 when we go camping....:D

We're traveling for the holidays but Ill get pics up later in the week when I get back.

It has the 3.0 that has been fully serviced w/o any head gasket issues. I need to comb through my notes from when I bought it but i'm pretty sure it does have the new head gasket on it. The motor/auto tranny have aprox 142K on them. This truck has a lot of power compared to other 3.0's I have driven.

Im 6'4" and its not as bad as I thought it would be. I actually prefer to take this truck over my 62 when we go camping....:D

It's definitely a nicely setup rig. My wife is standing over me telling me that I don't need a mild wheeling/camping rig since I already have all the stuff in my sig, but I sure do like it!

Thanks for the compliment. I am always amazed how many people track me down to stare at this thing when we have it on the road. It really is a cool setup.

I think you should tell your wife you can swing a major deal here and then give me a call to work out a price before making a final decision... :D:D:D

Last edited:
Put me second in line if you get to the point of selling the trailer w/o the truck. Nice rigs! Good luck with the sale.

I like it... my email is jon.telles1@gmail please email some more pics. Iam in Iraq right now I am coming home in April. Would you be willing to ship if I paid shipping.

I will definitely help arrange shipping if needed. I will see what pics there are on my wife's laptop and get these out to those who pm'd and em'd. I should have brought my computer with me....:doh:

I will take as many pics as needed when I get home for you guys. I can be reached at 513-377-0164 if anyone has questions.

I am defiantly interested I will try and call you after Christmas every Marine out here is using the Sat phones to call home... I hope we can work something out

Post Xmas should work out just fine. So far there are 3 people interested but this isn't going anywhere since I don't have my computer with the pics on it.... I'd like to get everyone all the pics and go the extra mile like Phil did when I bought this off of him.

All PM's have been replied to. Sorry about the lack of pictures guys I don't have anything on my wife's computer not already in Phil's thread. This will be taken care of when I get back in town.

Offer pending.... Looks like this truck might make its way back to TX.....

We're working though some shipping details but I will keep all interested parties updated if the status were to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom