Fuel pump assembly part #? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We are having fuel issues with our 93 cruiser. When we pulled the fuel pump from the tank the entire assembly is completely rusted. We weren't getting the low fuel light to come on and realized that little wire at the end of the sensor has completely disconnected from corrosion. The float for the fuel level sensor is also in horrible condition. Can the entire fuel pump assembly with all components be purchased as a single piece? We have about four things that need to be replaced and replacing the entire assembly would be a lot easier if possible.

Last edited:
Not sure. The pic shows an old filter sock. Might be used. But maybe someone from cruiseryard can chime in. I just bought a brake booster from them. OEM, new, and much cheaper than anywhere else. Shipped fast and I’m happy.

Not sure. The pic shows an old filter sock. Might be used. But maybe someone from cruiseryard can chime in. I just bought a brake booster from them. OEM, new, and much cheaper than anywhere else. Shipped fast and I’m happy.
If it's new and OEM then their $150 for the entire assembly is a fantastic deal. I will call them tomorrow when they are open.

i have some, 75 bucks plus the ride or willing to take store credit ;)

Herd back from CruiserYard. The good news is that they actually responed on a Sunday and rather quickly and they do have the assembly in stock. The bad new is it's a used unit and they will not send of pic showing condition. $150 for a used unit in unknown condition isn't too enticing. I wont say anything bad about CruiserYard because I have worked with them before with great experiences and their good people. Just bummed that I can't get more info on the part before purchase. I'm reaching out to @slow95z now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom