Fuel line routing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserTrash

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
cruisertrashparts.com
I checked all three of my FSMs on this one … proper fuel line routing. Two hardlines travel from the tank to the engine bay and stub out near the starter. Which is send and which is return? I indicated fore and aft so you can orient yourself.

7DFEF852-43BC-4BAC-A907-BFB92D8BDF47.jpeg

Additionally, which is which on the pump itself? In other words which is from the tank and which returns to the tank? I know which goes to the carb (not seen, sticks out the side).

3E0DE430-6747-4C0E-BEA7-4F7528A8BE53.jpeg

Well I’m probably late to reply but hopefully this helps. @CruiserTrash

A66FA267-D9B0-4996-A3C5-AF6932EBE920.jpeg

Return is closest to the engine block.

And I marked the send line with a piece of tape when I pulled my factory hard lines off for the Sniper. It was the lower line on the frame rail which ends up as the furthest forward. See pic below.

C3F29541-ABB1-4C6C-BAF5-FE51885288CC.jpeg

HTH

Well I’m probably late to reply but hopefully this helps. @CruiserTrash

View attachment 3061048

Return is closest to the engine block.

And I marked the send line with a piece of tape when I pulled my factory hard lines off for the Sniper. It was the lower line on the frame rail which ends up as the furthest forward. See pic below.

View attachment 3061056

HTH
This is exactly what I needed. Fuel pump on the truck did not have any markings since it was a parts store special. I looked at the Kyosan on my red truck and the “IN” is marked.

The hardline stubs are what was getting me and this makes it crystal clear. Bottom one that ends furthest towards the front is the send from the tank, too one that stubs out closest to the firewall is return.

Thanks for the help my man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom