SOLD FST Doors (pair), Handles, New Lucite Windows and New Rubber (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As shown, pair of FST doors with new rubber seals/trim - including the corner glass rubber, hinges, handles BOTH inside and out (Unicorns), window run felt but missing one doorstop, still have the springs (pictured on doors) for handles. Local pick up in Houston.

With fall events soon I can possibly get to TLCA event in Texas or neighboring state.

$750.00

tempImage98jLsX.png

tempImage4DiwP1.png

tempImage9UhxFo.png

tempImageAFRDwv.png

tempImageSVKsE4.png

tempImagetFFwD4.png

Last edited:
We may be able to arrange getting these doors to TLCA event in Texas or close for pick up.

Marc

I know there is a channel for the bottom of the plexiglass window that has a handle made to catch the slots in the door to hold the window at certain levels.

What is missing exactly? I see door step but unfamiliar with terminology.
roma042987, as @Living in the Past mentioned, the bottom of window has a catch. It is missing on one window, I have included the one with, and the other without. Based on the picture would be something very easily fabricated. The only other think I see missing is one of the doorstops, a castle nut and washer on the other. Pretty darn complete. The door stop can tough to find, they are slightly different from the hard top doors.

The GOOD thing is the handles are there, inside and out. They are almost impossible to locate, and old listings have them for $500. The corner window rubber also is very hard to find. There was someone selling here years ago and bought the Lucite and corner window moldings from him (David?). Thanks for your questions.

Marc

tempImageVnvuzY.png

tempImage4fvTFk.png

roma042987, as @Living in the Past mentioned, the bottom of window has a catch. It is missing on one window, I have included the one with, and the other without. Based on the picture would be something very easily fabricated. The only other think I see missing is one of the doorstops, a castle nut and washer on the other. Pretty darn complete. The door stop can tough to find, they are slightly different from the hard top doors.

The GOOD thing is the handles are there, inside and out. They are almost impossible to locate, and old listings have them for $500. The corner window rubber also is very hard to find. There was someone selling here years ago and bought the Lucite and corner window moldings from him (David?). Thanks for your questions.

Marc

View attachment 3086794

View attachment 3086795
Door STOP! I know what that is. :) there's typo on the original post and it reads door step. Threw me off.

Close ups of handles. All four nuts are loose, not frozen.
tempImage3SQKyp.png

tempImageXdc6Pg.png

tempImageh8RNQ4.png

tempImagejTik1N.png

price update - $825.00

updated price $750.00

I am assuming these are lily white? I would love to have them. Any interest in shipping?

I am assuming these are lily white? I would love to have them. Any interest in shipping?
only concern with shipping is the NEW cut windows seals and all that goes with these doors. They are beige in color. There is an interested party now who may pick up. Will touch base if this falls thru today. Thank you.

I’ll pass since they are not lily white. I have a set I need to refurbish and was just hoping these would match my 40’s patina. Can’t believe these are still around. Great deal in that condition. You could get more if you were willing to part out. New 1/4 window seals are now over $300. Lexan is over $150. Perimeter seals over $100.

I’ll pass since they are not lily white. I have a set I need to refurbish and was just hoping these would match my 40’s patina. Can’t believe these are still around. Great deal in that condition. You could get more if you were willing to part out. New 1/4 window seals are now over $300. Lexan is over $150. Perimeter seals over $100.
Good point! Something I may need to think about

Still have these doors?
Hayden70FJ40, yes I still have the doors and all parts listed. There was a guy hot on them for a few days and went cold. DM me with you want and I can share my cell.

Marc

Hayden70FJ40, yes I still have the doors and all parts listed. There was a guy hot on them for a few days and went cold. DM me with you want and I can share my cell.

Marc
I found a set of fst blue doors with same patina i have. I now need the seals, Windows and passenger handle inner snd outer

Man, if you were closer I would've already snatched these up.

I found a set of fst blue doors with same patina i have. I now need the seals, Windows and passenger handle inner snd outer
I think for the price of the doors your getting everything else you need? 1/4 seals, windows outer seals handles and more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom