SOLD FS - 1977 FJ40 WA St, FB marketplace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
green
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/676642539602037/
Just posting this up for you all. Looks like a good price for a project with some potential. Patchwork of repaint; perhaps rust repairs? Looks to have been tarped and not driven since 2018. FB ad states it's the original owner, so they should be able to answer detailed questions.

No affiliation and no other details.
Screenshot_20200810-150520_Facebook.jpg
20200810_150424.jpg

Last edited:
yup...haven't seen a price like that around here in almost 15yrs.

I am all over it. Waiting for a reply to lock it down.

??????

Seller has posted an update:

Update!!!: Rare 1977 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 Factory #242401 GVW 4885, 132K miles, Original owner, original seats, with original jump seat, last driven in 2018.
Received 25+ questions or requests to see it . The owner is an elder and does not have Facebook in the need to sell his Jeep. I am neighbor attempting to help.
First, he has told me the OMD has rolled once it is not 32K it is 132K. The jeep does have some rust, had a person start on the project but did not finish did not blend in the door color as you see. Floorboards fair/good condition see pictures.
Due to the security and safety of the elders the Jeep is available for showing this Wednesday 4 P.M. - 7 P.M. in Tukwila, WA. The best offer, will be able to pick it up on Thursday or arranged time.
I will reply Wednesday on address, and I will be available by phone.

If anyone living in the area is willing to go to the auction and check out this vehicle and potentially bid on my behalf I would be willing to pay them for their time and effort
Please PM me if able to help me out.
Thanks

The price is going up.
yes, seller says it will be an auction on wednesday and best bidder can have it, no longer for sale at 9k
any feeling based on the pictures and the fact it is original owner what a fair price would be. Need more information right? not sure if it runs or what...

Also looking for someone local in Seattle to look at it for me for bidding. This seller is a complete s*** bag BTW!

Right? What do you bet if it sells for more than 9k the original owner never sees the extra money???
100% ripping those old people off on their "jeep"!

Was watching this. The jump to auction is a dirtbag move. Hopefully its actually for the benefit of an elderly person.
Curious what it'll actually sell for.

i mean werent you trying to rip this old guy off by buying this 40 for 9k when its clearly worth more? im not against you i bet the guy conducting the auction is a F***er and is going to screw the guy over. just calling a spade a spade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom