Front passenger side window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am desperately in need of a front passenger side window replacement for my 2005 landcruiser. My wife and I are traveling through Mexico at the moment.I have been looking for the past 24 hours with no luck! Please help!
Thanks

I don't have a resource for you but I can suggest being specific where you are in Mexico as it's a very large place and you may find somebody local to assist.

Hello all,

I am desperately in need of a front passenger side window replacement for my 2005 landcruiser. My wife and I are traveling through Mexico at the moment.I have been looking for the past 24 hours with no luck! Please help!
Thanks

I am currently located in the town of San Miguel de Allende. This city is located in the state of Guanajuato,MX.

there is a toyota in celaya
part number is
68101-60231
probably your only option

I this window is very hard to track down even in the US! I think I found one at a Toyota dealership in Albuquerque NM.. arranging shipping now.. 🙏🤞🏼

I am real close to Abq. If Toyota won't ship I probably can.

Thanks for all the help. Is it true that this might have been the only window available in the entire USA?? Seems crazy but after calling around it seems likely. Does anyone have any insight on this? Are parts really they hard to come by for this truck?

Get a cheap aftermarket until you can get back and get an oem one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom