Front Diff explosion?

For the ARB Air Locker, Compressor, Wiring & Switches, Ring & Pinion, Labor-$2700
That seems really good with labor! I can get the rebuilt diff from just differentials with a tjm pre installed for around 1800 but I will need to do the installation myself and that doesn’t include the compressor.

I wasn’t off roading mine when it blew, just driving 60mph-ish on the highway.

Anyway... did you say Arctic Trucks?! I looove their 100. Please tell me that’s what you’ve got.

I wasn’t off roading mine when it blew, just driving 60mph-ish on the highway.

Anyway... did you say Arctic Trucks?! I looove their 100. Please tell me that’s what you’ve got.
No I don’t have anything by them at the moment (except a decal) but I was living in the UAE for the past 10 years and my work was just down the road from their Middle East work shop, I didn’t have anything exciting but I drove a hilux and I got most of my work done there and did off-road trips with them. Great guys! Got to see some amazing stuff go through their shop.

33753906-A7FD-432C-8F64-4AA69F28B794.jpeg

Just to share the info I got from a transmission rebuild shop, the transfer case will grind and make grinding noises when the front drive shaft is disconnected and the CDL is not engaged. I can not explain the details of why (something about it not being able to index into the right gear or something, I really don’t know) but I will post again when everything is fixed to say weather or not my t-case was damaged.

Is Just differentials the best place people know of for getting repacment parts and diff lockers for our trucks? Thanks

abuck99

SILVER Star
Just Differentials is a good vendor-that concentrates mostly on Toyota driveline- lots of knowledge and experience. ( also based in Cashmere WA.)

Another good option if you are looking for locker is Cruiser Brothers (Harrop E Locker importer)

Top Bottom