Front bumper Plans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Now I know there are some SWEET homebuilt front bumpers out there. Is there anyone out there got sketches/drawings/CAD Files of anything they have built that could be used as a template for a DIY or taken to a welding shop? If you got em...post em up please.

Echo that, I've got an Autocad drawing of an FJ62 but sadly nothing can be used to build a bumper off.

I would need to measure the chassis, front end, etc. before I can do anything. And that's all AFTER I figure out how TurboCad works!

2mbb that is one sick bumper! I am gonna steal it!! The plans that is...bring it to a few welding friends of mine and see what they say. thanks

update

Took your plans to a friend of mine who is a welder...he was quite impressed with your bumper....but he said it would cost me about 1200.00 bucks for him to replicate it....whew....I will have to find alternative means of getting a sick front bumper. Nice Job!

$1200!!?? that is a lot of money! especially when I have priced materials including the tubes and plate for a winch mount at around $200.

clint

I have Beer!

Yeah I know....I need a garage too.....and a welder would help....I may have access to a decent 110 mig unit with gas....however my bead laying skills are lacking! I like to make a huge mess...and with 2 little girls under 3yo my time is at quite the premimum.....so I will continue to seek to copy this bumper! Somehow.

hey i have pretty good autoCAD drawings of 2mbbs bumper with a few modifications mainly dealing with the bent bars since that is added cost. If you want the plans just PM me and i will see what i can do.

lunyou

i been thinkin of welding my own front bumper cos i dont want to have to sell my self to afford an arb.
i have some photos of some mudders front bumpers that i can post up,think anyone will mind if i post a pic of their rig?

sorry i dont have a picture of yours, so i cant kiss ass today but heres some others
bumper5pi1.jpg
Rig.jpg
junk017smresized.JPG

I love the Olive Drab!!

That is one sick looking Green 60....very fitting for a Kiwi LOL! Nice work! Wonder who did the paint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom