FROADER's 2006 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally installed the Joying and reverse camera today. It’s a pretty easy job and took me about 2 hours total with no broken tabs or extra pieces! 😆

I’m loving the CarPlay capabilities.

View attachment 3037895
View attachment 3037899
View attachment 3037896

The non nav unit and v-line will be in the classifies forum soon.
Looks phenomenal! I like that the unit has a physical volume knob. What were the details from your order if you don't mind me asking? Specific parts/etc

Looks phenomenal! I like that the unit has a physical volume knob. What were the details from your order if you don't mind me asking? Specific parts/etc
Im stoked on how it looks, and it performs just as good. I’m glad they decided to put a physical knob on this version, too.

I was emailing with them before I ordered because I knew I had an amp, but i couldn’t see which one is was. I also didn’t want to take out my driver seat just to see what it was. It ended up not mattering, because they said the JBL and Pioneer harnesses they provide are the same… So, as long as you don’t have the Mark Levingston system you can pick either one.

Here is my order confirmation with the SKU and options.

16F03AA4-EB18-4A67-B7D8-24CF64425383.jpeg

What muffler did you install? I see 14" Magnaflow...? And you're running stock exhaust + Magnaflow + modded tailpipe tip?

How are you liking the Wet Okole seat covers?

What muffler did you install? I see 14" Magnaflow...? And you're running stock exhaust + Magnaflow + modded tailpipe tip?

How are you liking the Wet Okole seat covers?
I replaced the stock muffler with a 2.25" in/out 14" long Magnaflow "performance exhaust muffler." I wanted a longer one, but the guy didn't have one at the time, and the 14" isn't too loud for me, so it worked out. Then a new tailpipe rerouted so it doesn't come out under the rear bumper, which got rid of the resonator at the same time.

I've been a fan of Wet Okole covers for a long time. All of my cars have them. The fit is good, they are comfortable, and easy to clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom