Fridge prices have gotten ridiculous

It's probably safe to say that normally the summer is not the best time to buy a camping fridge, pricewise. Although now with the virus thing there may be comparatively good deals. And, yes, the China tariffs, whether actually applied or not, may also play a role.
Seems some of them have done this, as in tagged on a “peak season”, or a “COVID” tax, but not everyone. Like OP, some of the Dometics I looked at have went up since last year, by up to 200 bucks.

If anyone is interested in joining us for the IceCo group buy I linked above, the coupon is active now and everything is 25-38% off.

This seems like either like a deal too good to pass up, or too good to be true. I'm not sure which.

Anyone have one? Like it? Curious how long you can run it without killing the truck...
You do get what you pay for with that one. It is an Alpicool rebrand and has been around for a while. Great fridge for the price! I believe that one is generic compressor with 1 year warranty. For about 100 bucks more you can join us in our IceCo group buy that expires in 8 days( 25% off). Just use code “Ih8mud” at IceCofreezer.com. Their JP50 is similar to that one but carries the Secop compressor with 5 year warranty instead (same compressor as big names). It is about 400 after discount, and that includes tax and shipping.

Hope that helps!

Top Bottom