Freeze your ass off November 22, 23, 24 @ Flat Nasty! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One more day...

4runner should be good to go. I definitely need to get the FOCK away for a few days, and get some Sunoco breakfast.

4runner should be good to go. I definitely need to get the FOCK away for a few days, and get some Sunoco breakfast.

I am right there with you. These last few weeks have been hell, I can't wait to be out of cell phone service.

It must be the early winter, Mercury retrograde, poor returns on sports passions, or chapped lips leading to a reduction in blowjobs, but everyone seems pissed/miserable lately. And when I tell them to grow up, stop complaining, and clean out their sandy vaginas, they only get more madder... So fock it, I'm going to go where they won't, to live in a bag in a field in Missouri in November! My happy place.

Damn, wish I was going too.

Have fun.

Damn, wish I was going too.

Have fun.

I know, he makes it sound even better than it already did.
I have the time off, but no funds, so no attend this time plus I'm a pussy and would rent a cabin.
But if all goes as planned, I shant miss many more.

Wish I wasn’t missing this one!
I need to work on that ability to be two places at once. You kids have a great wknd!

Let me know when you learn that ability Gappy.
Been doing some studying yet I keep failing.

I ended up going after all.
Awesome!

Pics or it didn't happen

20191123_143803.jpg
20191122_163157.jpg

Awesome trip, always one of my favorite of the year. No sweating, no bugs, no phones, no people, just big fires, good sleeping bags, and lots of toxins!

Drove the 4runner and loved it! Poor lil lady has been living the trailer life for too long, lots of little problems, but I could feel the truck start running better and smoother on my way home. I got some thinking to do about my future.

I wish it was a little colder. 28*, cloudy, humid < 10*, sunny, and dry!

So what about your future?

So what about your future?

Not loving the 100, Don't really like an aluminum trailer, driving to the trail and back is half the fun.... I dunno.

I support you, no matter the outcome.

Not loving the 100, Don't really like an aluminum trailer, driving to the trail and back is half the fun.... I dunno.
Chinook = Happiness? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom