Freeze your ass off November 22, 23, 24 @ Flat Nasty! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's excited???

...This guy!

Camping? Room for long RV? cruiser is almost back together and ready for another burn session...
Tempting.

Very, especially since my parts didn't make it back in time to make this weekends Harlan trip. We doing Thursday - Sunday or anyone want to do Friday - Monday?

Hmm.....must check schedule at work.

Joe, I'm down for whatever.

Goebs, you can get the camper to camp, but tent camping in single digits is more fun than it sounds...

I don’t have any camping gear. All with my boy out west. Can we share tents and sleeping bag?

I don’t have any camping gear. All with my boy out west. Can we share tents and sleeping bag?

That's the best way to stay warm.

I have extra tents and sleeping bags. Though I do think I need every ounce of my fancy cold bag if it gets under 20. My spare bags may kill you....

The last time I went on this outing was a couple years ago and it was a blast, one my favs.
I have some family stuff most likely landing at the same time so sadly I am out.
I am itchy to stretch the legs on this 80 and a new to me 20 year old tow vehicle.

Gonna tow the 80 with the Shinook??

I found a low mile (50k) one owner, late '99 f250 7.3L PS with a 6 speed stick 4x4. I drove to Portland OR to get it, to say its clean is an under statement.
F250 Side.jpg

Nice. Whats the deal with Portland? In my search for a clean 1st gen tundra and a 100 series, Portland had tons!

My new tow vehicle will be 20 in a couple months! But I think I feel like driving the 4runner to FN...

Portland = no salt on the roads. Toyotas and especially Tacoma's all over the place out there. Average snow fall is like one inch. I did the a marathon drive out and back. I traded another car for the truck so I drove the car out and the truck back. Round trip was 4,600 miles, I did it in 3 and half days and got to see some really nice scenery, including the Columbia river.
The bed that will soon be covered with a A.R.E. cap. with a walk thru door.
F250 bed.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is clean.

That drive sounds miserable.

Wow that is clean.

That drive sounds miserable.

Not as bad as it sounds until you hit central Nebraska on the return trip, then it starts to feel like a marathon.
I'd do it again for the right, rust free, clean vehicle that does not exist in the Midwest.

If your boss wasn't such a jerk, you could have gotten more time off to enjoy yourself...

That thing is mint! I've been finding lots of trucks in Portland area as well, I get the feeling ill be heading out there soon myself. Still seems strange the the PNW has so many clean vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom