Freeze your ass off November 22, 23, 24 @ Flat Nasty! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never would have thought that area would be so nice on vehicles. Always thought of it as wet and lots of snow.

No sun damage like the traditional rust free spots.

So is the 22nd a travel to the park day or wheeling at the park day?

So is the 22nd a travel to the park day or wheeling at the park day?
Likely a wheeling day. At least for those who arrive Thursday.

I found a low mile (50k) one owner, late '99 f250 7.3L PS with a 6 speed stick 4x4. I drove to Portland OR to get it, to say its clean is an under statement.
View attachment 2115155

That thing is sweet! Very jealous, especially now that I realize that trailer to cab clearance is a thing with a short bed truck.

Likely a wheeling day. At least for those who arrive Thursday.

Definitely a wheeling day. Plan is to come down the morning of the 21st but I could do the 20th if there was interest in that too

Ha, I won't have a job during this time.
But I also won't have any $$ but ya never know what could happen. I may be able to make it.

Ha, I won't have a job during this time.
But I also won't have any $$ but ya never know what could happen. I may be able to make it.
Job change? What up?

Company is eliminating my position.
Sort of a forced retirement.

I know where there's a hobo rape shack if I need cheap lodging.

Over landing supremacy.

Shooting to leave by 7 or 8 at the latest on Thursday. Would be nice to have some daylight to setup camp and drink in.

Shooting to leave by 7 or 8 at the latest on Thursday. Would be nice to have some daylight to setup camp and drink in.
Will also be much easier to spot you down to camp in the daylight.

Might be as bad as last time you went into this same camp on the very same day last year and slid off the access road into trees! HAHAHAHA That was awesome!

I too hope to leave Thursday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom