*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Being one that has benefitted from the generosity of the LC Community, I feel I should pas on a few items I have laying around in hope I can keep the communal giving going.

Additionally, I need a stock 80 series fuel tank, so if you have one, please reach out to me.

• 1 pair of 9" LED driving lights came off @D_Web rig. Wont fit on 80 series ARB Bull Bar
  • 1 24" light bar came off my rig. It works great but is very electrically noisy so may make your radio have some static
  • 1 Coleman folding camp oven. Used a couple time on a Colorado trip 2 summers ago. Claimed by @Otter
  • 1 truck bed full of minitruck parts saved from heading to the scrap bin. I have no need for any of this, but wanted to try to save it for someone who might find value in it. If I can't offload it all, I will be forced to scrap it.

View attachment 2971516

View attachment 2971517

View attachment 2971518I'll take the light bar if no one else got it

I'll take the camp oven
Happy to take the driving lights off of your hands! We'll have to see about a Phoenix-bound MUDship run.

Being one that has benefitted from the generosity of the LC Community, I feel I should pas on a few items I have laying around in hope I can keep the communal giving going.

Additionally, I need a stock 80 series fuel tank, so if you have one, please reach out to me.

• 1 pair of 9" LED driving lights came off @D_Web rig. Wont fit on 80 series ARB Bull Bar
  • 1 24" light bar came off my rig. It works great but is very electrically noisy so may make your radio have some static
  • 1 Coleman folding camp oven. Used a couple time on a Colorado trip 2 summers ago. Claimed by @Otter
  • 1 truck bed full of minitruck parts saved from heading to the scrap bin. I have no need for any of this, but wanted to try to save it for someone who might find value in it. If I can't offload it all, I will be forced to scrap it.

View attachment 2971516

View attachment 2971517

View attachment 2971518

poast again, because I'm not good at internet.
Happy to take the driving lights off of your hands! We'll have to see about a Phoenix-bound MUDship run.

Reserved for you @mtn biker . Feel free to give me a shout, I am just a drive up Silverbell from you.

i am coming up to PHX next weekend if you don't mind the wait

poast again, because I'm not good at internet.
The driving lights are yours @isthatalexus.

If someone in the Phoenix area has an 80 series fuel tank they will part with, I will bring all this stuff up there.

CLAIMED AND PICKED UP

One more item to contribute to my parts karma account. I have an eBay 80 series snorkel for someone who needs one. I swapped it out for a Safari I picked up in December and can't think of any reason to hold on to it. It is in great shape, but will need a trip to the hardware store to replace the nuts which teleported themselves to God knows where. My only ask is that it gets installed and not hoarded up. Put it to use or leave it for someone who will. I can even help in installing it, if you are squeamish about putting holes in your quarter panel.

IMG_6599.jpg

IMG_6600.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got a mini truck and would take those parts. Probably won’t be back home til the weekend though…
They are yours. Are you in Tucson?

Oh shoot - no I’m in Phoenix. sorry didn’t realize you weren’t.
Yeah, that will be the trick with these. IF I can find an 80 Series Fuel tank in Phoenix, I will have to make a trip there.

Looks like somebody else already beat me to it. Nvm

Looks like somebody else already beat me to it. Nvm
If you can be here Wednesday, come on. This stuff is first come, first served. Like I said, it has no value to me, I just wanted to keep it all in circulation and out of the scrap yard. I'll PM you.

@Otter and @isthatalexus , I handed off your stuff to @mtn biker for him to carry up to Phoenix next weekend. Please coordinate with him on when/where to meet.

I also forgot to state that the lights and light bar are both set up with Deutsch/DT connectors. I am a big fan of them and use them on everything I do. Let me know if you have any questions.
1649175328212.png

More stuff.

Lincoln Cordless Grease Gun - Batteries are shot, but generics can be had for $25 each on Amazon. If you have a tractor or other equipment that needs regular greasing, this thing is great. I have no need for it now, so someone who can put it to good use come get it. Please, no Craigslist flipping on this. They are not cheap, and I would like to see it go to a good home.
1649274682024.png
1649274713853.png

I have a NIB fuel cooler for a Cat 793F haul truck, minus the bushings. Long story how it came to me, so I wont bother. It measures 37"x15"x3". Could be a great heat exchanger to heat a small shed/house/store room.
1649274878724.png

More stuff.

Lincoln Cordless Grease Gun - Batteries are shot, but generics can be had for $25 each on Amazon. If you have a tractor or other equipment that needs regular greasing, this thing is great. I have no need for it now, so someone who can put it to good use come get it. Please, no Craigslist flipping on this. They are not cheap, and I would like to see it go to a good home

Add this and the cat cooler to my pickup tab! I need a powered grease gun for filling knuckles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom