Four Peaks Pick-Up PICTURE Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't believe it guys, but some tools lit the pile of trash on fire late Saturday night...
I spoke to the forest service and the poor guy who was out there helping us is using a back hoe to try and clean the smoldering mess now. How I would like to catch those people alone with no consequences... Ahhh....

On a brighter side.
Here are a couple good photos I like.

FourPeaksPickup08077.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08094.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08098.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08125.jpg

You got to be kidding me!!! Are there no limits to where people will stoop to?

I can't believe it guys, but some tools lit the pile of trash on fire late Saturday night...
I spoke to the forest service and the poor guy who was out there helping us is using a back hoe to try and clean the smoldering mess now. How I would like to catch those people alone with no consequences... Ahhh....

Holy crap:mad:! Where, what, (W)how, who...TF

You gotta patrol the trash to see that it doesn't get trashed:rolleyes:?

Maybe this will be an incentive for the forest service to get more engaged in the clean up activities?

It was still a phenomenal job of trash removal and consolidation - and kudos, Tim, for pulling it all together!

Sorry I missed out on this - I rewired new lights into my trailer and everything, just got bogged down with work stuff.

So whats the deal with the burnt pile of trash? Was it left there and supposed to be hauled away another time?

I can't say I'm surprised that building a giant bonfire for the type of hillbillies that like to trash the area resulted in them setting it on fire.

I would have expected that the FS or whoever was hauling the stuff away would have made sure to clear it all out the same day.

Cody,
We were supposed to have 2 large roll offs and a dump truck running the whole day to the dump. We got one dumpster from the FS. They were coming back Sunday to load the pile up. Never made it, they got called up there along with the Fire Department in the middle of the night.
Sad, but not totally unexpected.
Our FS contact had to load the smoldering mess over the last couple days... That had to suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom