Found one! So excited, 2000 LX470 in great shape... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
  • 1st MOD, Clean K&N filter
  • 2nd MOD, RR Cabin filters (Damn they were nasty)
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg

Super clean! wish I lived in texas, seems all the nice 100s are down that way.

@New2UZJ100 ... where did you find this one? I've been scouring for a 2nd LX and never saw this one on CL, AT or CG. I have a 98 LX I purchased in March and have added MetalTech sliders and a Gamiviti rack. A snorkel, Dissent front bumper and ARB rear bumper are coming in short order. My wife now wants an LX for herself that I can't mod :)

Looks brand new to me!

Why you want a K&N filter? These will mess up the MAF and also the filtration is not so good as an OEM.

Very nice! I'll echo what others have said. Been looking for another 100 to build using left over parts I have from upgrading mods (i.e. OME --> icon shocks, extra slee bumper, HF winch, OME springs, etc...). Just haven't found one as nice as this.

Looks brand new to me!

Why you want a K&N filter? These will mess up the MAF and also the filtration is not so good as an OEM.
Not sure where you heard it messes up the MAF? I've had one installed since 2010 and have had no issues in over 50k miles of driving. Filtration not being as good may or may not be true but no issues with my MAF, at least.

The Mass Air Flow [maf] senser should be fine if you don't over do it on oiling the filter. Some guys over do it and filter is dripping oil, the oil can mess with senser.

Great looking rig! Nice find!

Looks brand new to me!

It came with one, so I just cleaned it up and put it back. Personally I like OEM myself too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom