Found a 2008 with 70k miles on it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Local has a 2008 with 70k miles on it. Maintained at dealer for the most part. Odyssey battery. 5 new Toyo open country A/T tires. Gold in color and like new in and out. Drove it around town and on the freeway. Quiet, tight, etc.

Guy is asking $34000 for it. Good deal?

Would be selling my 80 series to buy this and would jump on it in a heartbeat, but am wondering about the off road ability of it. Running trail difficulty 3 to 4 in Moab.

Thoughts and opinions welcomed. I need to get back to him tomorrow as I think the rig will sell quickly.

I’m buying a 2008 LX570 with 85k for $30.5k. So, yes, it’s a good deal. The only issue for most would be that it’s gold. If you like it pull the trigger. It will get scooped by someone by Monday if you don’t. I lost 3 waiting a day too long this bout the deal.

Going to pull the trigger tomorrow. Can't really afford to let this one go by, I don't think.

If you hate the color, you can always do a vehicle wrap. Nice ones run about 3-4K. A decent paint job with no body work is at a minimum $10k.

Bought the rig this morning. Had to go at 0800 to beat the crowds. 2 owner 2008 with 69750 miles. WIll be ordering lift/tires/armor for it and taking to Moab next spring.

Congratulations. Good solid buy. When I got my 08 it had about the same miles on it, gold as well. I thought the color was interesting at first but love it now. Amazing job hiding dirt and scratches too. Post some pics!

One quick pic from the street. Need to get title tranfer, etc tomorrow.
20171203_091019.jpg

Idaho. Imported here from Florida in 2013.

Are they easily removable or permanently affixed?

Sounds like a good deal to me. If you're not thrilled with the color, you might find it transforming to put some dark graphite or dark bronze wheels on it.

I believe those fender flares are indicative of a Texas/Gulf Land Cruiser.

a vehicle distributed by Gulf States or Southeast Toyota.

Gulf States distributes vehicles to Toyota dealers in the five states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. Southeast Toyota distributes vehicles to Toyota dealers in the five-state region of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and North and South Carolina.

I bought an Idaho ‘08 myself. How’s the underside? Any rust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom