Ford Dually Steel Wheels WTB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need 4 factory or OEM-style steelies for a Ford Dually. They are 8 on 170, not the later 8 on 200.
THX

Ed

Last edited:
PnP does not usually have any bigger trucks in their inventory:frown: Tried other salvage yards, but no luck. Damn, I thought there would be a pile of steelies laying around.

those steelies are for the acura.. alcoa's on the ford. I got my spare at a junkyard. off a van? Same pattern. Pretty sure gassers and diesels are exactly the same you should have NO problem finding them at a junkyard. or car-parts.com

those steelies are for the acura.. alcoa's on the ford. I got my spare at a junkyard. off a van? Same pattern. Pretty sure gassers and diesels are exactly the same you should have NO problem finding them at a junkyard. or car-parts.com

Dually wheels?:hmm:

Erik has some in his driveway that are not used. HA!

Seriously, if it helps, pick n pull is 1/3 off this weekend.

also, check out this

Ford Dually 8 hole wheels

I had checked CL, but came up empty. That ad is a month old, but i called the guy anyway. Thanks!

Also, you might call the KS pick and pull as they don't keep an online inventory.

KS PnP has nothing.

I called the guy in Ottowa and he still has the wheels! Going to try and pick them up tomorrow. Thanks for your CL skills:beer:

SCORE!

Also to train all of you..... If you want to search CL better use: (drum roll please)

Search Tempest - I like to use it to search outside of KC.

SearchTempest - The EASY way to search Craigslist

ps. I thought you were smarter than owning a Ford. Hmmm..

Last edited:
sheesh.. that's kinda mean K.. course who am i kidding.. i need mine one more month.

Now the rest of the story..........

Ford wheels '88-'98 are 8 on 6.5
'99-'09 are 8 on 170mm
'10 is 8 on 200mm

Isa no fit.:frown:

Those say 2WD, mine is 4WD........is there a difference in the wheels?

Rear would be same, and front likely the same, just have to make sure it had same inner opening. I am looking at a 96 that is 2wd, and it appears to have the same big opening, but it is worth talking to someone other than I.

Every time I work on a Ford, it falls apart. That is why I bought a Cummins.

Good luck!

It used to be that when you called some auto salvage yards they could broadcast across a bunch of other yards to see if anyone had what you wanted. I think it was just shortwave. Anyway I know that kcara still is around

Kansas City Auto Recyclers Association

I would call the one's on the list that say truck:

I used to see southside buy a lot of big trucks, so you might try them.

Sorry that I could not find one for you on clist.

You might post up a wanted posting on clist. Sometimes it hits.

try car-parts.com
it's a salvage yard lookup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom