For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't believe it but I am selling my 2000 LX470 296k. I am the second owner and it is a solid, clean title vehicle that i would trust to drive across the country today. I am moving out of state and can not bring her with me. 3" OME list 285/75/16 KO2's. This is the 4th 100 series i have built and this is by far the best. Dealer W/S list is $5,900 but I have seen these sell recently for $8,500-$9,500 and am hoping to sell private party. No rust

^ sounds fishy

what? Im not sure what you meant by that. I would be happy to answer any questions you have, but if your just a tool who is trolling around talking smack you can kick rocks!

What makes you sound fishy is that you have a brand new account and say you're in Tuscon, AZ, but are selling the truck in the SC classifieds. Insulting local club members is not a good way to sell your truck either.

What makes you sound fishy is that you have a brand new account and say you're in Tuscon, AZ, but are selling the truck in the SC classifieds. Insulting local club members is not a good way to sell your truck either.

Thank you for letting me know that. I am just trying to sell my truck and am not sure where i should have posted this. I did not post it to any specific classified add on purpose.

Thank you for letting me know that. I am just trying to sell my truck and am not sure where i should have posted this. I did not post it to any specific classified add on purpose.
This is a specific section for South Carolina folks. Posting it solely on a local board 2,000 miles away is odd, especially with no explanation. You may want to take the sound advice given, read up just a little about posting and place it on the best suited board.

The most relevant question I think is; where are you and the truck right now? Do you have a clean title in your name, and if so, what state is the title issued in?

A SONG CAME TO MIND WHEN I SAW THIS TRUCK. AT FIRST I THOUGHT MAYBE SOMEONE FROM THE MILITARY THAT MOVED HERE BUT STRANGE.

Last edited:
For sale, my M101A3 trailer. $750 firm for current ONSC, LCLC or UC members. Details and all pictures through the craigslist ad:

M101A3 Trailer with fiberglass sides, bows and canvas top

DIepQHP7Fb9iSgKslARN-dr4P41sv4xDiSFT6oQgBzc81uG-n-Eqc9ZGJrxX5iX1N3VvtC5heX2JERraRRpB_myQrfq-5-x_jt4ZhKmdu43QyB7DubeN98_NksPThp5tgmrx7Yr9Kv3GaZIJTb--2hMVzLa9UzqyBkVrmqp8sBxDkipP-6dLuollF8mODc3UrrfRVFoz0zUy0Z4GxjNcq3KZbGht26pWJ0vlKX2BzI6qjGwfeBZZm4EHky4wMTXCu9ec1yVZQOCJVYHH0w9cl_DeROifGLdJgee45rsNvMLxIg6avG3sSVpmWKbcs9dCkOwUM_QmI5yRpNQ7vbPswxjyivnmy_X27PSvLOi1ACzW4rHyQLlKvwv8M3tmDWELvrO6gCTXzfv6jOkJ5u71QmM5ZPy6hjc1XovYNePq-LjOLmULJn2RALn1-74SMPpG1sz7FjYg4Vp5ol1iBaZi9pX1R0OiuSz7Mv5fWWxloGHPTDWTBFTcSanuqUp3gVP506yH9lzOSG_4mKq7NoWBlIChr4FOJJDxekAukagdNbvwqSVN_TMX69aecNIG1JGAuSJDo1W-DJhBroIObm2QEV4MznQ3qGFnxfks_mefuXGKDgObAam6eg=w2530-h1898-no

Is this trailer still for sale? Ive got an M105A2 but its too heavy to be realistic

Hey guys I posted my 100 up for parting out. Hit me up if you need any goodies!
Scott was telling me about some folks upgrading the brakes on their 80 to 100 series. I haven't looked into it, but I may be interested in the brakes.

My wife has an app for local classified, so I don't have a URL to share. Its a '97, not locked, $2,200 in Summerville.

Want to sell my indestructible Land Cruiser. Never broken down. New brakes, brand new tires, newer interior seat and carpet. Could use a scuff and spray. Will go through anything. Great truck for hunting or pulling a boat. Has a receiver hitch. Have the two rear jump seats as well. It has close to 300,000 miles, but it is a Toyota, so just getting broken in. The truck has a premiered hood

Evans, 843-509-9112
IMG_2628.jpg
IMG_2627.jpg

Girraffe, I see you're keeping the lift. If you decide to sell it, let me know! I can't think of anything else that I may need though. Thanks!

Thanks for the interest. It's pretty much brand new and never wheeled. I even still have the rear shocks BNIB as I never got around to installing those. If you really want it I would take no less than $100 less than what slee sells them for on his site. It's the OME medium with diff drop and custom upper control arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom