For Sale/Wanted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

F/S: Stock torsion bars and springs accepting offers.
WTB: Passenger headlight, labrack antenna bracket & sunshade holder (gray)

(PM sent)

Last edited:
Posted a few 80 series items in the general classifieds... rear e-locker diff/axle shafts/switch/ecu, front axle knuckle/steering arm/spindle/hub, fan shroud, and intake tube. All from a 1993 80 series. Feel free to come check 'em out. Located in the Rice Military area.

I am in need of the control panel on the drivers side door for the locks and windows for a 1992 Land Cruiser 80s series.

SOLD! I'm selling my SLEE caster plates. They barely have 2,000 miles on them. I went from J springs to mediums and don't need these anymore. They were never welded to the axle. SOLD!
20160318_182030.jpg

20160318_182058.jpg

Last edited:
I'm selling my TJM front "J" springs. The full part number is 770FRHD80B. They barely have 2,000 miles on them. Asking $150.
20160319_103732.jpg

20160319_103745.jpg

^ I'd be all over that Sahara if it fit my 100.

I have a complete OEM roof rack with all the hardware. Make me an offer. I will also accept some good beer or a bottle of Makers for it.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
60 series ARB bumper and M8000 winch. Came off '90 62. $1100 pick up price, West U area. Posted on FB page also. All mounting hardware.

Marc

Sold

Last edited:
Would you be willing to separate and just sell the bumper with mounting hardware? If so, what do you want for it

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have Slee second battery tray for a 100 series with all the hardware. I switched to the newest tray that turns the battery 90 degrees and adds a spot on the bracket for a ARB dual compressor.

Also have K&N FIPK intake for a 100 series with a yellow pre-cleaner. Ran it for about 10k miles and returned to stock. Didn't like the intake noise.

Figured I'd throw them up here before the classifieds.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Is anyone interested in a complete stock steering set up from a fj60? Also have stock upper shock mounts. I went SOA so I have everything I took off. If you need better pics of anything let me know

Trying to empty out my garage, so I am giving away my front bumper for FREE, first come first server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom