For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale

SM465 mated to a 205.. Together or separate
This comes with the shifter, Bellhousing, adapter, ect..

3/4 ton Chevy Axles Dana 44 Front, 14 Bolt FF Rear, 8 Lug, stock..

Toyota Rock Crawler Frame/Cab, 1st Gen Body Style, Exo Cage, and rear seating area.. Ugly but works.. Act Quick or its going to the scrap yard!

Send me a PM if interested with an offer, these are a Friend of mine!

I also Still have a Cruiser 4 speed Tranny - Make me an offer

I cpuld use the bellhousing If it is the aluminum kind. I need to get my red cruiser project rolling. How much does he want for it.

Need to make some room!

Email me for pics or info - minisrule@comcast.net

Cobra hand held CB, runs on batteries or adapter(which I don't have), Like new hardly used, model # 46WX Babe Winkelman Edition - $60 offer

2 Belkin 802.11b PCMCIA wireless cards, 1 new in unopened box, 1 new opened, Also 1 linksys, slightly used no box, I am not sure how much these are worth ? $15each, maybe? Make me an offer.

I am looking to get this stuff gone QUICKLY! So if your interested make me an offer or come look.
Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this notice...

I have a 1985 Landcruiser for sale.
Nice Truck.
218k miles. Its got rust.
Good interior.
It runs great and, although it is a very good truck and very dependable, it is just extra at this point.
$1800 firm.
We are north of Black Forest, Colorado, ten miles east of Interstate 25.
Photo of the interior is available in an add for this truck in the Vehicles/Trailers for sale section of IH8MUD.

303-814-3149

Thanks,
Nick Gurin
85 Landcruiser.jpg

Anybody have a set of wheels & tires (condition unimportant) that will fit an 80 that I could borrow for a few weeks or buy cheap? I'll give you dibs on an 80 I may be parting (after I get the axles!)

im sure i could dig up one more! i may need some 80 parts.. What year is the truck?

It's a 93. If I get it it will be with no drive train. The current owner is keeping the engine/tranny/transfer and I want it for the axles.

Thanks guys - I'll let you know as the deal progresses.

I have 4ea. 35 12.50 15s that you can use. I think that they will fit without rubbing if you are only on the road.

This'll be kinda an odd add

I ended up at the Napa store in Monument (needed a heater hose after mine split wide open) The guy at the counter mentioned that he had a new K&N air filter that he wanted to get rid of. $25 or so if memory serves me right.

So if anyones lookin for a K&N for an FJ60 (I assume later model FJ40's are same) go to the Napa in Monument.

For Sale:

H42 (stock) 4 speed transmission out of a late 85 FJ60. This is the long version.

80,000 miles on it. Picked it up a while ago to replace mine, but I'm no longer going to use it.

$50.00

I would like to find, for a '75 FJ40:

-seats that fit the front (trying to find some from a Celica, but haven't been able to locate a junkyard with any)
-front axle with disc (I could use the calipers at the same time)

Thanks!

Ian

FJ62 front Axle housing.

Axle housing only. This has been stripped of everything. Was gonna use it for an SOA but I ain't gonna do that.

The FJ62 housing has a gusset from the factory. I've also heard that it has more caster than the 40 or 60 housings.

Once again, this housing has been stripped. No perches, steering stops etc...

$50 or offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom