For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,
Im selling a recently pulled complete drive train from my 1978 Fj40 (engine, headers, exhaust, transmission, transfer case, drive shafts). Attached are just the main pics. I can get any pic or video of any item youd like. The engine has been completely gone through and overhauled. I can provide receipts and work orders of all work done. I have video of cold start available as well. engine fires up immediately with no use of choke. The work was done by Restoration Warehouse off Middlebrook Pike in Knoxville. Looking to sell it as a complete package, but also willing to sell off in individual sections.

engine1.jpg
engine2.jpg
engine3.jpg
engine4.jpg

Will pass along! What did replace this drivetrain with?

I am guessing it is back together, I think I saw the truck on Morrell a week or two ago?

Price?

Hey all,
Im selling a recently pulled complete drive train from my 1978 Fj40 (engine, headers, exhaust, transmission, transfer case, drive shafts). Attached are just the main pics. I can get any pic or video of any item youd like. The engine has been completely gone through and overhauled. I can provide receipts and work orders of all work done. I have video of cold start available as well. engine fires up immediately with no use of choke. The work was done by Restoration Warehouse off Middlebrook Pike in Knoxville. Looking to sell it as a complete package, but also willing to sell off in individual sections.

View attachment 3477026View attachment 3477028View attachment 3477029View attachment 3477030

IMG_3168.jpeg

IMG_3167.jpeg

IMG_3159.jpeg

IMG_3158.jpeg

IMG_3160.jpeg

Hey all,

View attachment 3477026View attachment 3477028View attachment 3477029View attachment 3477030
@Roastchestnuts

Hey all,

PM sent.

@brasnick
Still interested.....
Any of you guys know how to contact this guy?
I am guessing he must have sold it since he has not bothered to check back here for interested buyers. Sort of a buzz kill.

I don’t have a contact Chris. Will ask around this weekend. Agreed, probably sold and just hasn’t updated everyone.

Buzz kill for sure if so. 😞

Nik

Any of you guys happen to have a good gas tank for an 80 series that you need rid of? I'm in the market

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom