$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a $2000 ish car or truck. Young guy, he isn't really picky. Kinda wants a manual trans, kinda wants 4wd but I don't think either are a deal breaker. I mean right now he had a half broken 2wd automatic Dodge Durango.

I have 94 ZJ with 119k....$1200. VC is out and the front shaft is removed as a stop gap. But I have a NP231 to go with it. 318 runs good shifts good. Truck runs really good.

I have 94 ZJ with 119k....$1200. VC is out and the front shaft is removed as a stop gap. But I have a NP231 to go with it. 318 runs good shifts good. Truck runs really good.
We ended up finding him a little 86 Nissan pickup for him. Thanks though.

Yeah I believe it's only missing the drivers seat belt because that was the one I was replacing... I think... Years ago.

A little while back I bought one of Kief's orphans (a 1966 FJ40), and I am getting fairly close to having her running.
I still need a few parts, and would appreciate if anyone could spare the following:

set of stock FJ40 wheels-I cant remember when they switched but believe I need the welded ones as iirc they fit over disc brakes.

Stock front seats-preferably rough as I may have to modify them and don't want to butcher a nice set.

Driver's door handle

Glove box door

stock round side mirror

Thanks, Duane in Medford

Battery tray1.JPG
battery tray2.JPG
Anyone need a battery tray? Brand new. $50

Well, the 4runner lasted 1 month in the hands of a 16 year old. Looking for a $1500 car of some sorts if anyone has something.
20170513_150941.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom